Chapter 1: Truth Or Dare

*Garroth's pov*

I grabbed my comic books and some other things and put them in my backpack. I grabbed the door knob and was ready to leave.

"So you and your highschool friends are having a sleep over because?" I turned around. Zane. Can some please end this mother nuggets life?

"It is the middle of summer and we have nothing better to do." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh is Laurence going to be there? With Dante and Aphmau?" Zane asked. "Are you going to make out with Laurence while your there?" He mumbled.

"No I will not make out with Laurence, now I am going to be late if I don't get going!" I grabbed the beautiful door knob to freedom and opened the door and lefted.

XxX

"Baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes. Got lighting in a bottle hand on a throttle. Even in the dust we shine!" I heard Aphmau sing. I knocked on the door. Aphmau quickly opened it. "Hi Garroth. Come in." She opened the door even more. I walked inside.

I saw Kawaii~Chan on the phone. Laurence and Dante playing chess. Emmalyn was on computer, looking at articles on gay marriage? Nicole on the couch with Kateyln kinda of fangirling. As Kemur was cooking popcorn. I sat on the floor where Dante and Laurence were.

"Okay, check." Dante said.

"What?! H-how? Your a cheater!" Laurence was furious. I laughed. He was kinda cute. I mean what?

"Do I have to explain?" We both nodded. Dante groaned. "If my queen moves across this way, she is able to eat your king."

"I call hacks!" Laurence shouted.

"Dude just move your tower to block you over here." I said. Laurence face palmed like an idiot.

"Do you guys understand shipping?" Nicole asked us and sat down next to Dante as he moved over five inches away from Nicole.

"No, why would we?" Dante said.

"Like online shipping? Or fangirl shipping?" I asked.

"Fangirl shipping." Kateyln said.

"Okay..?" Laurence said.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Aphmau asked. Most of us said sure. We all sat in a circle. I was next to Laurence and Emmalyn while Nicole grabbed some popcorn.

"Okay, Garroth! Truth or dare?" Nicole asked.

"Dare I guess?" I shrugged. There was nothing in this world Nicole could make me do something I would reget later.

"Okay, I dare you to kiss... Laurence!" She said. Kateyln and Aphmau took out there phones. I think Emmalyn was nose bleeding .

"W-what? N-never!" I stuttered as the stutter king like Aphmau and some others call me. Laurence leaned in.

"Just do it and get the fangirls over it." He pointed at Kateyln and Aphmau.

"I-I can't." I said. I looked at Aphmau. I loved her since first grade. I couldn't. Should I?

"Chicken!" Nicole shouted. "Bak,bak,bak!" She smirked. She knew I couldn't do it. She knew I didn't have the guts.