Chapter 2: Acting Normal

*Garroth's pov*

I smiled at Laurence and he smiled at me. I confessed my love for him. I didn't think he would have love me back. I opened the door.

"Pizza is here!" I shouted. Smiling. I just couldn't stop. It was like some type odd disease. I put the pizza on the kitchen counter. Everyone walked over a took a slice.

"Why were you outside?" Nicole asked and bit into her pizza. I looked at Laurence. He was blushing and so was I.

"Yeah why?" Dante asked. I had a blank face. Yep. Now my smile disappeared.

"We were just talking." Laurence said normally and grabbed a slice of pizza. "Nothing strange about that right?" He asked. No, it was strange because we kissed and both said we were in love. Also we kissed three times. Plus pizza girl saw us do it too! Nothing normal about that Laurence!

"Yeah. Just talking and being normal." I grabbed a slice of pizza. Everyone was looking at me and Laurence.

"Gaurence!" Kateyln shouted as if it was her scientific discovery. We all looked at her in confusion.

"Huh?" Kemur asked basically talking for everyone.

"What? It is my new otp. It just feels right." Kateyln said. Really. This is not some fanfic where you can ship people Kateyln! (Hehehehe) Did someone just laugh? (Um- It is in your imagination!) Okay their is a voice inside my head. I am going crazy. (SKITTLEZ!!! HE IS ON TO US!!!! *runs*) Huh?

"Kawaii~Chan feels it too. Like the balance of the one true pairing has shifted!" Kawaii~Chan said. I honestly felt like Kateyln and Kawaii~Chan watched us kiss outside. Like there was no such thing as a Otp shift. That sounds crazy.

"What does Gaurence mean?" Dante asked.

"Garroth and Laurence. Duh. It's there ship name." I was surprised. They came up with a ship name that fast? Interesting and also insane.

"What?" Laurence asked. He has pizza in his mouth. He was just so cute. I really want to kiss him now. Probably when no one is around.

"Why would we be a good couple?" I asked. Looking some what annoyed. Of course I was acting. Which to me I usually be blushing red, but something was different. Like I changed.

"I don't know. Probably because you too kissed earlier. You guys just looked so cute together." Kateyln said. She ate her pizza and walked over to the couch. The thought came over and over again. You guys looked so cute together.

XxX

"What movie should we watch?" Aphmau asked. "Frozen. The one about being gay." Activate confused mode.

"Huh?" I asked. She just not just say that.

"I said Frozen. The one about being supportive with each other." She said. I sighed in relief. "Or how about The Gay Mermaid?"

"What?!" I questioned again.

"I said The Little Mermaid. Is something wrong with your ears Garroth? Or something your not telling us?" Aphmau asked crossing her arms.

"Nope. Continue on." I said.

"Okay, or how Roomates! The one about gay friends!" Aphmau said. My eyes widened. She was joking. Something was going on here. I wasn't going to over react. They probably wanted to prove something.

"I get it! Am gay! Let's move on!" Dante shouted. Everyone was a bit shocked. It was kinda shocking. Dante was gay? Next thing you know Kemur is gay too! If that is what rocks their boat?