Chapter 6: Movie Date

*Lucinda's pov*

I explained the plan to Emmalyn. I told her to keep it secret. She was obviously better at keeping secrets than I was.

"Okay so I text Laurence as Garroth to met him at the movies in forty-five minutes. I texted Garroth as Laurence to met him at the movies. Which was thirty minutes ago. So we are going to follow them and basically follow them on their date. And take all the pictures." I explained while rushing the last sentence. I was waiting for Emmalyn to yell at me.

"Fine." I was completely confused. She did not just say that.

"Where is the Emmalyn that goes, 'You shouldn't mess with their relationship! You are making a big mistake! What if we get caught?! Are you insane?!'"

"I know you are some how going to convince me to go along any way! So let us not waste forty minutes of my life and end up no where!" She explained taking a sip of her soda.

"Oh okay.. I was thinking that you would have done that so-" I saw Laurence and Garroth talking and screamed inside and smack Emmalyn and she looked and saw Garroth and Laurence.

"Let's get closer." Emmalyn whispered. I nodded.

"Ninja style!" I shouted a bit too loud and then covered my mouth.

"Snoopy Adam, snoopy snoopy Adam." I looked to my right and saw this guy with sunglasses on next to me as another dude which I think was his friend, he was wearing a white and purple sweater and gray pants and he apologize for his friends behavior and walked away.

I looked at Emmalyn, she shrugged. We followed Garroth and Laurence into movie scene 6. It was showing The Fifth Wave.

XxX

"I remember reading the book it was gr-" I slapped Emmalyn with purse. Why? Garroth and Laurence were right in front of us! They were turning around. I screamed inside. ABORT MISSION!!! ABORT MISSION!!!

"Lucinda!? Emmalyn?!" They both shouted. I was blushing of embarrassment. I did the first thing that came to mind.

"RUN!!!!" I grabbed Emmalyn's hand ran and ran down the stairs. We were both laughing, as I fell. I laughed harder. I looked up.

"Aphmau?!" I shouted. I looked at Laurence and Garroth. Their eyes widened by 100 times. Plus to make it worse-

"Kateyln?!" Garroth and Laurence wined and shouted.

"What is going on here?" Kateyln asked confused as she stared at someone behind us. I turned around. Dante and Kawaii~Chan holding hands. While Dante was holding a large bowl of popcorn.

"This is bad." I said.

"So bad." Emmalyn said as she stared at everyone.

"We done goofed." I said once again. Everyone stared at me. (I just wanted to add the picture up there because I thought it fit perfectly with the moment)

"No," Emmalyn faced me. "You done goofed! I had nothing to do with this! You wanted G-" I smacked her with my purse and she fell. "Am good!" Kateyln laughed as well did Aphmau.

"What are you guys doing here?" Aphmau turned to Laurence and Garroth, as they blushed.

"I invited them here. As a group active! With Emmalyn for some fun on a Saturday! Nothing wrong with that? Right Garroth, Laurence and Emmalyn?" I made the excuse up for them. They should thank me later.

"Yeah, totally." Garroth said and blushed as he scratch his head.

"Garroth are you-? BLUSHING?!" Kateyln shouted and squealed.