Chapter 7: Romantic Swing Set

*Dante's pov*

It was at least five o'clock. I had walked to the park with Kawaii~Chan... and other people I wish would disappear.

It looked like she totally had forgotten about our date. Why would you think that you may asked? She was only talking to Aphmau and Katelyn the whole movie. I mean it was the first date, but still. She payed no attention to me what so ever. It's not like we are going to have a kid in fifteen years! Or something like that...

I looked over at Garroth and Laurence. They hadn't been talking much and are behind everyone else and slowly falling behind.

"So... Garroth and Laurence, why you too hanging out?" I asked. "I mean.. Why were you at the movies?" I saw them when I walked in. They were freaking holding hands! But of course I wouldn't tell them I saw. Kawaii~Chan was in the bathroom while I was buying popcorn. Beside if I told her she would go all gasp! 'KAWAII~CHAN KNEW SOMETHING WAS HAPPENING BETWEEN GARROTH~KUN AND LAURENCE~KUN!!!!' Then she would make all the fanart and make an like room where she would pray her otp would come closer. Or something like that...

"Lucinda asked if we wanted to see a movie and that was it." Laurence said still looking down. I wonder what was going through his Laurence mind. Probably Aphmau, like always. Something was off. I wanted to know! Stupid curiosity!

"No, you two were at the movies before Lucinda and Emmalyn." I said.

"We got there early." Garroth said.

"So why were you crossing you fingers when you told Kateyln you were on a date with Lucinda?" I asked. He was really annoyed at my questions.

"Because I don't want to sit next to Aphmau. I wanted to next to-" Garroth said before he could finish his sentence Laurence hit him with his elbow. "Ow!"

"I think you should shut up Garroth." Laurence said in a threatening way. They kinda look cute together. I laughed and turned back around and I shrugged. I only did that so I could trick them into thinking I wasn't on to them. It was something Gene had taught me. Before he disappeared. I had looked up and saw the entering to the park.

"Central park!" Aphmau shouted as she grabbed Kateyln by the arms and ran. Emmalyn and Lucinda had walked off. Which was weird since Lucinda was on a date with Garroth. Or was she?

"Laurence, follow me I want to show you something!" Garroth said and grabbed Laurence's hand as Laurence blushed. Wait, HE WAS BLUSHING!!!!! Then they ran off.

"Kawaii~Chan you saw that too? Right?!" I shouted/asked her.

"Um.. Kawaii~Chan didn't saw what Dante~Kun saw." She asked. She put her head down. I hugged her.

"Hey, let's so into the park. It's a nice day for the date." I said. She looked up and smiled. She nodded her head and smiled.

"Let's go Dante~Kun!!!" She grabbed my hand as we enter the park and official started the date.

XxX

We were just walking around. Talking about our hopes and dreams. Our childhood.

"Kawaii~Chan never really went to parks. Kawaii~Chan never had a normal childhood because she is Me'wfa. Kawaii~Chan only had one friend. She than found out that she was just using her. So Kawaii~Chan ran away and moved her with Aphmau~Senpai. Aphmau~Senpai is a real friend to Kawaii~Chan." Kawaii~Chan said and sighed. I felt bad for her.

"Well my childhood wasn't peachy either. I had a brother named G-G-G- I can't say his name." She frowned.

"Why not Dante~Kun?" She asked me.