Chapter 12: Stay Secret

*Aphmau's pov*

I woke up. Feeling horrible, I thought that if I kissed him all my emotions would magical go away. Then I remembered, this wasn't a dream, no fantasy I can escape. No, it was a cruel harsh game of chess. One wrong move and you can be gone. It has been forever since I have seen Garroth or Laurence, and I feel like living poop.

"Kawaii~Chan is here and has made some pancakes for Aphmau~Senpai." Kawaii~Chan enter my room. "Aphmau~Senpai, you have been in that bed all day since Saturday. What is wrong?"

"I kissed Garroth..." I whispered into my pillow while I was hugging it. Sure it was summer but I didn't care.

"Aphmau~Senpai did?!?" Kawaii~Chan shouted in shock. I forgot since she was a cat girl she could hear better than normal humans could.

"It was a mistake. I feel horrible. Both Garroth and Laurence have stopped liking my Instagram photos, texting me, Snapchatting me, and even not answering my calls or voice mail." (*rolls eyes* Ugh, basic teenage girl problems these days... I swear this generation!)

"Really? Maybe you should invite them over here to talk." Kawaii~Chan suggested. I looked at her and her pancakes she made for me. I grabbed one and put in my mouth. I shrugged. Why not. I grabbed my phone and texted them both to come over to my house. I heard the door bell ring.

"That was quick. Kawaii~Chan stay in my room am uh go get the door." I got up from my bed and put my bunny slippers on. I walked to the door thinking it was Kateyln back from her morning run, but it was someone else.

"L-Laurence?!" I closed the door. I was panicking so much. How was he here so fast? I opened the door again. "Sorry, I just didn't think you would be here so fast." I explained.

"Huh? I came over because I need to talk to you." He entered. I noticed he was still in his pajamas too but with a sweater on. Even though it was summer. Gosh how do we not feel this heat on us? Great, and now am sweating. I focused back on Laurance.

"Talk about what? How you basically disappeared after two to three days? You like fell off the face of the Earth. No body has seen you. Where were you?" I asked as he sat down on the couch, he seemed completely out of it.

"I know you kissed Garroth Aphmau." He just said. He said it in a tone of anger, sadness and just bluntness. I was confused.

"What? You saw me kiss Garroth?" I asked in confusion, because that was my overall emotion. Did Laurence still like me? (UGH!!!! She is so full of her self like 'gurl really?') "Why would you care?" I asked him.

"I can't believe am saying this but-" Laurence said as he got up fron the couch. I turned my head because I heard the door bell ring. I ran to go get it.

"Garroth?!" Laurence shouted in question. He seemed so anger right now. Like if he could take a different form when he was anger he would be in that form right now.

"L-Laurence..?" Garroth seemed completely surprised.

"We need to talk now!" Laurence came and walked over to me and Garroth and than grabbed Garroth hand.

He seemed so mad, like a elephant stroming off. Something was different, something had changed dramatically between them. I saw the way Garroth looked at Laurence. It had definitely changed. Yet what?

*Laurence's pov*

I grabbed Garroth's hand and dragged him outside into Aphmau's back yard. I wanted to scream at him. Though I knew better than to do that. I had to find out why he did it, calmly, not aggressively.