Chapter 3: Lies and Pirates

*Laurence's pov*

I woke up. I see Garroth's arm around me. I carefully grab his arm and put it on the other side. I kiss him on the forehead while everyone else was sleeping. I get up. It was probably eight clock. I usually wake at that time. I walk over to the kitchen.

"You know Garroth was hugging you in his sleep." I looked up and saw Aphmau eating oatmeal.

"I hug my pillow all the all time thinking it was you. It was probably an accident." I say and I grab the milk and some cereal including a bowl. I know it probably wasn't an accident. But what Aphmau doesn't know shouldn't hurt her right?

"Where is overacting Laurence? Huh? Did he disappear? Or has he changed? You usual freak out when his happens like at the carnival last year!" Aphmau said jokingly. Honestly it was real to me. The moment in the carnival. Nothing was fake, well to me at least. I did have feelings for Garroth just not as much to the point were I would kiss him. More like cuddle with him or hold his hand nothing more. I didn't really think much of it, I fooled him, but I wonder if he fooled me. I went back to Aphmau's question.

"He found a lover that actually loves him back." I grab a spoon. Of course I was taking about Garroth but Aphmau doesn't know that. I frowned. If she can't return her feeling for me I move on. One secret of life.

"Oh sorry, did he also get a new life?" She questioned. Okay rude on soooooooo many levels.

"Probably." I pour the milk inside the bowl. I still better love life I would ever have with you. (OHHHHHHHH!!!!) Telling me my feelings are stupid! (He is talking about my Laurmau fanfiction)

"What happened last night? When you and Garroth were on the front porch." Oh gosh what do I say?! Do I say the truth? Or lie? I looked at her. Wonder full in her eyes still questioning me.

"We talked." I said as I poured the cereal into the bowl. Okay that is true. So am not lying to her. Technical.

"About me?" She laughed, I laughed too.

"No, about relationships." I said putting the milk and cereal away. Just relationship, total not kissing Garroth if you were wondering. Hehe.

"So about me?" She asked again she laughed and so did I. She can't stop can she?

"We actually didn't talk about you once. I moved on and so did Garroth." I went back to my cereal. We moved on and kissed each other. Totally normal. Nothing special. Wink wink nudge nudge.

"Oh, I actually liked Garroth. I was going to tell him before. I tried cuddling with him last night and he was totally different last night. No wonder he was acting weird. He moved on." She sighed. So NOW she has feelings for me and or Garroth! You is too late gurl! Too be honest I felt bad. I took Aphmau's crush away without knowing. "I guess I was already too late to make a move." No really? Gurl I thought yous had all the time in thr wurld! Let me back off and you two can get married. Please, in another universe where you try to kill Garroth. (WHO TOLD HIM MY PLOT TWIST FOR MY GARMAU FANFIC?!?!?!)

"Aphmau can I ask you something?" No, I was going to reget it.

"Not now. Later. The morning cartoons are on!" She ran and jumped on the couch. Then turned on the TV. I grabbed my cereal and walked over to her. I heard someone else waking up.

"You guys are so loud!" Dante shouted and threw a pillow at the back of my head and my cereal fell on the hard cold wooden floor.

"MY CEREAL!!!!" I shouted. (All I can imagine is Ross going 'MY Blah blah blah!!!' but just yelling at the cereal)