Chapter 1

Jade's P.O.V.

Another day in hell. A.k.a High school.

Screw this. Anyway, I got up from my Oh so comfortable Bed. Putting my glasses on in the Process. Yep, I, Jade Cruz, have glasses. I've had them since Middle school. Yeah, I don't feel accomplished.

I made my way to my Bathroom. Where I looked at the weird Punk style chick looking back at me in the Mirror. Let me give you a description on my looks shall I? I Shall.

I've got Blue choppy hair. With side-bangs covering my Left eye. Speaking about my eyes, their a weird Purple color. Like a Purple but you can see Blue in there. I actually adore my eyes. Which is Surprisingly weird since I'm VERY insecure. Anywho, I'm pretty skinny. A little short though. :(

I frowned at my self and made my way to my Closet, picking out my outfit for School. Or should I say Hell? No, I'll be respectful. School it is. Sorry, I have ADHD. Oh and I'm Dyslexic as well. So, since I have ADHD I zone out a lot. Alright back to my Outfit. I chose some Jeans, Black Combat Boots, a Green Day T-shirt and put on my 'Infinity' Necklace also a Mustache Ring. I put on some Black eyeliner and Some red lipstick. Which I don't put on often.

I looked at the Clock. 7:15 A.M. Shit! I'm gonna be late! I got my small Backpack and put on a Snap-Back. I ran downstairs and Got out a 'Nutella 2 go' pack, grabbed my Keys and ran out the door, towards my car. As soon as I got to my car, it's a Range Rover by the way, I sped to Grover's house.

Grover is my Best Friend. My ONLY Friend...

*At school*

"So, Jade how's your Dad?" Grover asked. I put my thumb In a down-ward motion, Showing Him, my father's not okay.

"Oh. Is it work?" He asked. I nodded. If you noticed I haven't been talking is because I'm Mute. Yeah, I figured that if I don't talk nobody would Criticize me. It's sad really, and I also stutter a lot. So, why should I even talk?

"Jade,you Know your gonna Have to talk sometimes." Grover Sighed, Walking down the Hall-way with his crutches. I nodded my head, saying I knew That I would have to One Day. And The scary Part is I knew it too.

*At Lunch*

It was really Loud. That's all I could say about the Lunch room. It was Loud. Not to mention it was also full of The following Groups:

The Populars

The Nerds and Geeks

The Jocks

The Pranksters

The Emo's and Hipsters

The Normal Students.

And then there's Me. I only Hang out with Grover. Since he's a Normal Student. Also, because he want's to be my friend. Anyway, I grabbed my lunch and went to Grover and I's Table. The reason I say 'Grover and I's table' is because only Grover and I Sit there. Yep, that's how Different I am.

-BOOM-

"Jade! Come here!" I heard Grover yell Scared. I ran Towards him and Gave him a look, asking him what's wrong. He just Grabbed my Arm and Pulled me to the door.

-BOOM-

Ok, what the Hell is that? Then, as if on cue, 3 teenage kids with weapons ran in, Looking for something- Someone. When they spotted Grover and I they ran over and Grabbed us and Ran out the Lunch room Doors, Towards the School Doors.

"Come on we Have to get out of here." One of the Guy's said. Ok, all I know is that there's 3 Teenagers. 2 Boys and 1 girl. Both 2 Boys had Black hair. That's all I saw. And the Girl had Blond hair. We ran Outside the school.

"Great. They towed the Car, Now what?" She asked. I was very confused about what was happening but I raised my hand As I would do in class. She looked at me in a Weird way. They all do. I thought to Myself and I walked to the Black Range Rover that was Parked in the School Parking Lot.

"That's your Car?" The guy with Black hair asked. Wait,let me be more Precise. The guy with Black Hair and Sea green Eyes said. I nodded and Unlocked the car, also getting In the Driver's Side. I saw them Shrug and Get in the Car to. I looked back at the guy With Sea green eyes. He just sat there for about 14 seconds until he gave up and asked "What?" I sighed and did in Sign-Launguage:

'Where are we Going?' Both the 2 guys and Grover looked Confused but Blondie cought on and Said,

"If you let me I can Drive us there." I nodded, Got out of the Car, and Went into the Back seat. She did the Same but the Other way around. She started the Car and Off we went!... to Some place that I didn't Know of.

*At the Hill*

Grover's P.O.V.

While we were driving something Knocked us over sending us twirling in cicles in the Car, and we Landed upside Down. This caused Jade to Pass out. As quickly as Possible we got out of the car. Nico was Carrying Jade 'Bridal-Style' and Offered to Shadow travel us to Camp since we were at the Bottom of th Hill. We agreed and Shadow-Traveled to Camp.

*At Camp*

Nico's P.O.V.

I was carrying the Girl to the Infirmary since she's Knocked out. She's really light. And Really Pretty. Whoa, where in Hades did That come form? I thought. Yeah, Where did that come from?