Chapter 3

Jade's P.O.V. 

After the whole 'Dinner Incident' I asked Annabeth where I was staying. Of course through Sign-Language.

"Chiron, remember the Hecate cabin Is under construction? She'll have to stay in another cabin."

"Very well. Jade," he said while looking at me, "Would you be O.k staying in the Hades cabin for a While? You know, just enough time to Finish constructing the Hecate Cabin." I nodded.

"Nico come here!" Chiron, kinda, yelled. Nico came over.

"What's up?" He asked

"T-the S-sky" I stuttered out. He looked surprised but smiled. Annabeth chuckled a bit and walked over to Percy.

"Nico, Jade will be Staying in the Hades cabin for a bit. Is that alright with you?"

"Yeah sure" he said.

"Alright take her over there. Remember lights out by 10:30!" Chiron said.

Nico led me Towards his cabin and opened the door for me like a Gentlemen.

"Thank y-you, Kind s-sir."I Said/stuttered.

"Your welcome, my lady." He said smiling at the end. I giggled as I walked into his Cabin the first thing I saw was a Teddy Bear. A black teddy bear. It wasn't a normal sized teddy bear though. It was about as tall as an 8 year old. I giggled some more and ran towards it.

"What are you- Oh- I uh- it-it's n-not mine-e...uh- Erm- I uh."

" I love teddy bears. I like guys who like Teddy Bears, especially Big Fluffffffy teddy bears!!!" I Said, saying 'Flufffffy' like that girl in 'Despicable me' the movie. I picked it up, sat down on the bed Criss-cross apple sauce style. I started humming A random song and started playing with the Teddy Bear too. I looked at Nico and he was blushing, smiling, and Staring at me.

"Your like a 5 year old!" He said.

"Thanks." I said and slid down onto the floor. I patted the floor next to me. Gesturing him to sit down. He did so and we were both on the Floor. Playing with a Big Fluffy, Black Teddy Bear. That sounds racist but Whatever.  

Then I noticed something. I didn't stutter when I talked!!!

I gasped and poked Nico on his Cheek. He Smiled and Laughed a little. "What?" He asked.

"I didn't stutter when I talked. See! I'm not stuttering!!!" I said tackling him with a Hug.  

Ok so, the reason why I'm so happy is because it took me about 5 years to stop stuttering. That's why.

"Congratulations...?" He said unsure. I just laughed, blushed and let go of him. I looked at him, blushed then looked down. 

"Why do you do that?" He asks. I look up confused at what he said. "Why do you Look down when you Blush?" He asked again. I shrug. He looks at me in the eyes,and I look Back. Their still Filled with Sadness. Though they have that glint that Tells you He's Happy. 

"You have Pretty eyes." He said. Blushing, he looked down. I put my finger on his Chin and Lifted his Head. 

"Thanks." I whispered. I removed my Hand from his Chin, and Went back to the Teddy Bear. 

"Erm- I-uh I could- um Sleep on the Couch if you'd L-like?" He stuttered. My eyes went wide. No! This is HIS Cabin NOT MINE.  I started shaking my Head very fast. 

"No,no,no,no,no. This is your cabin NOT mine. You sleep on YOUR Bed." 

"I'm not letting you sleep on the Couch." 

"Then, I'm sleeping on the Floor." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"No. NO. Your sleeping on the Bed." He said back. 

"No, I'm not letting you sleep on the Couch! Or the Floor! so don't even think about it!" I said. 

"Fine! Then were both sleeping on the Bed!" I don't think he Knew what he said until he actually said it. His eyes went wide and He slapped his Hand over his mouth. I couldn't help but Giggle. He took his hand away from his Mouth and started shaking his Head. 

"Sorry-" 

"Don't be." I said while Heading towards his T.V. He had an X-Box so I turned on the T.v, plopped in 'Halo 4', got a Controller, and Fell onto the Couch. 

"Wait- You Play?!" He asked Surprised. 

"Yup, I'll whoop your Ass too." I said then Went wide-eyed for the Choice of words I choose. I looked at him to see if he was Angry. But surprisingly he wasn't. He laughed and took a Controller. 

*1 Hour and 30 Minutes of playing Halo 4* 

"Aha! I told you I would whoop your ass! AGAIN!" I yelled doing a Happy Dance. I jumped off the Couch and started doing the Happy Dance again. I started Giggling and Nico started Laughing. 

"Lights out!" Someone Said outside the Cabin. I looked at Nico and Frowned. 

"Come on. We've got Training in the Morning." He said. I went to His Shower and Showered. 0_o. When I got out I realized something. I have no Clothes. 

"Nico?" I said softly, Opening the Door and Peaking Outside. I saw Nico. Though he was Shirtless. 

Damn. Boy's got some Abs! 

"Nico!" I said Louder. He turned around and went Wide eyed. He looked Down. Though he Didn't Blush. He smirked! 

"Nico!" I said Again. 

"What? You like the View?" He smirked at me. I blushed. 

"I need clothes.." I murmured. Well, that wiped the Smirk off his Face. He got a Black shirt and Handed it to me. 

"Thanks." 

"No Problemo." He said smiling. I Laughed and Went back inside the Bathroom to change. I put on the Shirt and Put my Hair in a Bun. Since the Shirt was huge on me I didn't need to put on shorts. I walked out of the Bathroom and Hung the Towel on a Hook. Nico was reading a Magazine then he Looked up and Smiled a Little. I smiled a bit too. I went over towards his Bed and layed down. Nico came about 5 minutes after. I turned around so I was facing him. 

"G'night." I whispered. 

"Goodnight to you too." He whispered back. I smiled and Snuggled into his chest. He stiffened then after a While He Put his arms around my waist. I snuggled Deeper into his chest and Slowly Drifted off to sleep.

Nico's P.O.V.

What is this Girl doing to Me?