Chapter 8

Jade's P.O.V.

I Never thought I would put on a Dress But, things Will surprise you. Right now, I'm in a Dressing room Putting on a Black Dress with Electric Blue Lines that Cross the Upper Half of the Dress and Then Ruffles at the Bottom that hugs my Curves Perfectly. It's Thigh length and Before you call me a Slutty Whore, I'm Wearing Black Flower Pattern Tights under it. For the shoes I'm wearing These Heels that are Closed and Are very Comfortable and they Make me A Little Taller. To Top it off I Have a Little Purse that goes with Everything. (The Photo of the Outfit is on the Side!) 

I inhaled then Exhaled and unlocked the Door to find; Clarisse, Annabeth, Chloe, Hazel and Piper staring at me. They Gasped and Started to smile. 

"Oh my Gods! That dress is Perfect for you!" Aphrodite squealed out of Nowhere. I jumped about a Foot in the Air. Thankful that these Heels are Easy to walk in and that I didn't hurt My feet and Crack my Head open. I Blushed and Went back into the Dressing Room, changing out of My Dress and Quickly getting out of the Dressing room. I came out just in time To Find Annabeth wearing a Gray and Purple Knee Length Dress, that Looked tight on top but Flowed and Waved when you saw The Bottom. She was Wearing Gray Heels, that Look exactly Like mine, but you know, they're Gray. Soon, everyone got their Dresses and Our Group were the First ones to get out of that Mall. Thank the Gods. 

Piper got a Dress similar to Annabeth's but it Was Pink and White. She had White Heels, that Strapped around her Ankle and A White Little Purse. Hazel got a Purple Dress with Black Leggings. Since her Dress was Thigh length but not Exactly Like mine. She Got Purple heels and A Black Bag. Clarisse got a Red Dress. No surprise there. With White Heels and a White Bag. It was a Simple Dress. All the girls looked Gorgeous in their Dresses. If you ask me!

"So, who's been asked to the Dance?" I asked. Clarisse Put her Hand up, so did Annabeth and Hazel. I looked over at Piper and Chloe surprised. They looked back with the Same Expressions. Chloe Looked quite Guilty..Eh I'll ask her Later.

"Who asked you Clarisse?" I asked, Breaking the Surprised Stare-down. She coughed,

"Chris." I Gasped, I Knew it! 

"I knew Chris liked you!" I Said. She Laughed and I Looked at Annabeth,

"Everyone Knows who asked you!" I said, and smiled. All the Other Girls smiled as well. Annabeth rolled her Eyes,

"He's still an Idiot though, Hence the term why I call Him 'Seaweed Brain.'"She said. I Just chuckled and Looked out the window to Find that we Were Back at Camp. I silently Cheered and Ran out of the Car towards my Cabin. Once I got there I found a Note on My Bed, It read, 

Dear, Jade,

I've never really done this Before but, Please meet me At the Beach at 5. 

~ Anonymous.

I Checked the Time; 4:45! Shit! I Changed out of My Normal Clothes into a Bathing suit, 'Cause either way I'm Taking a Swim. I pulled on an Over-sized T-Shirt and Ran out the Door towards the Beach. I checked the Time again; 5:01. Fuck. As I Was seeing the Beach Clearly I saw a Boy there, Mumbling to himself. I Cleared my Throat. He turned around and I saw the Face of a Very Handsome Boy; Nico. 

"I-uh Hi." He said, I giggled. 

"Hey." I said,

"Can I ask you something?" He said. 

"You just did." I told him, He blushed.

"I'm just messing with you, go Ahead." I said. 

"Will..Y-you Please G-Go to the B-Ball W-With M-me?" He stuttered out. A Though came to my Mind,

"Nah." I said and Walked Passed him. 

"What?!!" He said, rather Loudly. I Laughed. 

"I'm just Joking of Course I'll go with you!" I said and Turned around to Hug him. He Rapped his arms around my Waist and after about 2 Minutes I let go. 

"Wanna join me?" I asked Taking off my Shirt and Pointing to the Beach. He nodded, 

"Only this Once Lord Poseidon." I said, The waves calmed down After that. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said. Nico took off his shirt and It was Really, Really, Hard not to Look at his 6-Pack.

I Grabbed his Wrist and Pulled him into the Water,

"Hey!" He yelled Playfully. I Laughed and Splashed his Face with water. He splashed back and Soon enough we were Having a Water War. 

"Okay, Okay. I give up." I said, he Smirked Triumphed. I shook my Head and Went under water, Nico following soon after. I Swam up to him and Kissed him. I Pulled away and Swam up For Breath. He came up as well,

"It's getting Pretty late let's go." I said and Swam back to the Shore. He followed me Right Behind and I walked out and Snapped my Fingers, and Then I Was showered, Dried and Wearing Some Sweats and A Tank Top. Nico Looked at me In Awe. I Smirked and Snapped my Fingers. Now He's Showered, Dried, and Wearing Black Sweats and A Black shirt. He looked down In Awe, again. He looked up,

"Thanks, Boo." He said coming up to me And Swinging me Over his Shoulder. I let him give me A Piggy-Back Ride Back to My Cabin. We were at the Beach For 3 Hours, so we Missed Dinner, but That's Okay, 'cause I'm not Hungry. I kissed him Goodnight and Went to Bed with a Smile on My Face.