Chapter 7

Jade's P.O.V.

Well, Today's the Day Lady Aphrodite is Taking us Shopping. Great. Sarcasm Detected. I got Up From My Comfortable Bed and Walked to my Dresser in my Cabin. I pulled out a Power Rangers Shirt, Black Shorts, and My Under arrangements. I then, went to the Bathroom to Freshen Up. Once I finished I put on My Under arrangements, My Shirt, and My Shorts, and Put my Black Dr. Martens Boots. To top it All Off I Left my Hair Loose and Strapped a Chain to the Hoop of my Shorts, and Let in Dangle Down to my Thigh.

"You Ready?" Nico said. Wait what?!

"Nico! What the Hell?" I yelled.

"Don't worry I didn't see anything I wasn't supposed to." He laughed. I Blushed and Walked over to him. I gave him Hug.

"Hello." I said. I inhaled and Smelt the Familiar smell of Vanilla. He's so Lucky!

"Hey, So you Ready for the Shopping Trip with Aphrodite?" He said. Oh, yeah forgot to mention, Everybody Knows about the Ball. Yeah, there was a lot Of Screaming.

"No, I'm actually Not Ready. I won't find a Dress that'll Suit me." I said. He pulled back and Looked me in the Eyes.

"You WILL Find a Dress, and It'll Look wonderfully Beautiful on You." He said. I blushed and Kissed his Cheek.

"Thanks, Nico." I said. He smiled. I smiled.

"Look! You better get Going. Aphrodite is Here." He said Pointing outside the Window. I nodded and Kissed him Goodbye.

"Bye Nico." I said, Walking out of the Cabin with Him.

"Bye, Jade." He said walking the Other way. I turned around and Went towards all the Girls. I spotted Clarisse and Walked over to her.

"Hey Clar." I said. She Smiled.

"Hey Jay." She said. I smiled back.

"You ready for this?" I asked, Looking around.

"Nope, but, As long as I'm not the Only girl who doesn't like Dresses, I'll be okay." She said and Bumped My Shoulder. I laughed, and Then Followed a Little Group of girls into a Car. Clarisse and I, Sighed in Realief to Find, Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, and Chloe, all In the Same car.

"Thank the Gods, it's you guys." Hazel Said. I Smiled.

"I Can't believe I'm actually gonna wear a Dress." I Said. The Other girls Nodded in Agreement. This is Gonna be a Long Day.