Chapter 6

Jade's P.O.V.

*2 Weeks Later*

Ever since Nico showed me his Cuts, we've been really Close. Every Free moment we Have We spend together, Not that I'm Complaining, But, He recently went on a Date...And I got Really Sad. I feel Played. Can you guess what Her Godly Parent is? I'll give you a Hint, it Starts with the Letter 'A'. Any guesses? Yes? Ok. It's not Athena Or Ares, so let's cross that off the List. It's obviously not Artemis. It's not Apollo either. Than who can it be? Oh yeah, Ha-Ha, She's an Aphrodite Child.  

No surprise there! Her Name is Kat. I despise her.

Well They Finally finished the Hecate Cabin. I'm all by Myself because my Sister, Chloe, Is always with Leo in Bunker 9 or She's Training. I think it's Quite Romantic actually. Anyway, right now I'm Playing with a Deck of cards. You know, Just Levitating them in the Air and stuff. I sighed and The cards Dropped. I looked to my Side and Saw the Ring Nico gave me. It had a Skull on in. Similar to his, but mine Was Purple. He said his Father wanted to give it to me. Let me break it down for you; Nico's Father, Hades, and My mother, Hecate, are Best Friends. Hecate is also the Goddess of Ghosts, and Hades is The Lord of the Dead so yeah...It clicks. I smiled and Slipped it on My Middle Finger. I didn't Usually Wear Jewelry but this Felt Natural.

*Knock Knock*

I turned around to face the Door. I walked over and Opened it, There Stood; Percy Jackson, Savior of Olympus Twice.

"Hey Perce!" I said. He smiled weakly. I scrunched my eyebrows together confused. I stepped out of My Cabin.

"What's Wrong?" I asked. He swallowed and Began Speaking,

"It's, Uh, Nico. He hasn't been Talking to anybody Lately, and Uh, Annabeth and I were wondering if you could Speak to him...?" He said/Asked. I went Wide-eyed, and Nodded.

"Where's the Last Place you Saw him?" I asked him.

"The Forest." He replied. I nodded.

"I gotta go Practice, See you Later Jade!" He said while Running off towards the Sword Arena. I sighed, went inside my Cabin, got my Bracelets, and Started towards the Forest. Once I got inside the Forest I heard Singing. It was most Definitely a Guy. I Followed to where I heard the Voice. After about 15 Steps I looked up and Saw Nico singing.

"I'm waking up, to Ash and Dust, I wipe my Brow and Sweat my Rust, I'm Breathing in the Chemicals." He Sang Softly. I recognized the Song as one Of my Favorites; Radioactive -Imagine Dragons. I love that song.

"I'm breaking in, Shaping up, then Checking out on the Prison Bus...This is it, the Apocalypse...Whoa." He sang again, Softly.

"I'm waking up, I feel it in my Bones, enough to make My systems Blow. Welcome to the New age, To the New age. Welcome to the New age to the New age." I finished. I started climbing up and Sat down Next to him. I pulled one of my Knees to my Chest and put my Head on it and Let the Other Dangle off the Branch. He seemed a little Startled but, then He Calmed down.

"So, What's up?" I asked.

"The Sky." He said, with a Straight Face. I frowned and Looked over at him.

"Why are you so Serious?" I asked. He shook his Head. I sighed.

"Nico...I'm your Best Friend...You can't deny that." I said. Still looking at him. He looked at me.

"That's the thing! You only See me as that." He said Looking away.

"Nico what do you want me to Look at you as?! You Practically Played me!" I said. Looking around the Forest not meeting his eyes.

"Bo..Look at me." He said, using my Nickname. I looked at him and Saw the Hurt in his Eyes.

"I didn't Play you. I just...I just couldn't Fall for you Okay?! You don't Deserve me! I'm just Death Boy." He said. I frowned.

"And I'm Ghost Girl. If anything Nico, You don't deserve Me. Your a Child of the Big Three, I'm A Child of a Minor God." I said. He looked surprised and shocked I said that.

"But it's too Late, I've already fallen for you." I whispered.

"And I've already fallen for you Too." He whispered Back Looking at me. We Started leaning in, Then when Our foreheads touched he Asked me the Question I've Always wanted to Hear.

"Will you go out with me?" He whispered/Asked. I nodded and Kissed him. His Lips were still as Soft as Ever. I smiled into the Kissed, He did as well. His arms Snaked their Way to my Waist and My arms some how made it to His Neck, Playing with his Hair. He licked my bottom Lip for Entrance and I teased him a Little but then Finally Granted access. His tongue Explored my mouth and we Must've sat there and Kissed for about 2 Minutes until we need a Real Breather. We Pulled back and Rested are foreheads on each others, Looking into each others eyes.

"We should Probably go Back." I whispered. He nodded and Climbed down, I climbed down as Well but Slipped and Fell, but Luckily He was there to Catch my Fall. He grinned down at me, Carrying me Bridal Style. He smiled Evilly and Threw me Over his shoulder. I Squealed and Hit his Back, not hard but not too Softly, and Demanded he Let Me go.

"Nope." He said Popping the 'P'. I laughed and So did he and We ran Back to The Camp. Luckily Everyone was Now heading towards the Pavilion For Dinner. We are just really Lucky aren't we? He set me Down and We walked to the Pavillion. I took a seat at my Table with Chloe.

"Lobster Please." She said and then

*POOF*

She had Lobster on her Plate.

"5 slices of Pizza, Please." I said and then the Same thing Happened to Me. I got up and went towards the Fire and Gave 2 Slices to my Mom. I walked back and Sat down.

"Campers!" Chiron's Voice Boomed. We all stopped what we were doing and Looked at Chiron.

"I'm allowing this Once that you May all sit with your Friends." He said. Everyone Cheered and Stumbled to get to their Friends. I walked over to Nico's Table and Sat on the Other Side of him. He looked up and Smiled.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"3 Brownies, and A Coke Please." I said. Then 3 Brownies appeared on my Plate and Coke appeared in my Cup. I smiled and Began eating. What? I'm Starving. and Surprisingly I can Eat all I want and NOT Gain ANY Weight. It's cool actually.

*After Dinner*

After Dinner Nico walked me to my Cabin, and We kissed goodnight. I walked in and Saw something on My Pillow; A note.

Dear, Campers:

The rest of the Gods and I Have Decided to Make you Guys A Ball, In celebration Of The Victory of The Battle of Gaea. The Ball will be Held on Mount Olympus at 8 O'clock Sharp, 2 weeks and 1 day from now. So, Do NOT Be Late. Girls MUST Wear Dresses, and Boys MUST Wear Suits. If you, Girls, are Wearing Heels They will be No Higher then 4' Inches. You MUST Also have a Date to the Ball, No exceptions. Music will be Provided by Lord Apollo, and Lady Aphrodite will be Taking the Girls Dress shopping in 2 weeks.  Everyone will Have to Learn the Waltz, Again, No Exceptions.

Thank you For your Time,

Lord Zeus.

OH SHIT!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, still being a Bitch here. :p

COMMENT

ADD

VOTE

I

LUFF

YOU

DEMIGODS!!! <3333