Chapter 2

Jade's P.O.V. 

I woke up. Having the Biggest Headache EVER. I groaned. 

"Hey, you OK?" A Voice asked beside me. It was soft..Yet Not so welcoming...? Whatever. I opened my eyes to find Black ones looking right back. They were Full of Depression, Sadness, Disappointment, Death. I wanted to hug him. Tell him everything is alright. But I just cant do that can I? Besides doing That I nodded instead. I looked around the room. It looked like a Hospital but there were more Beds. And It wasn't just 1 Room.  

"Here; Drink this." He said, Handing me a Cup filled with Liquid. I looked at him Questionably. I don't even know him or Where I am, and He wants me to drink this-this Liquid thingy. 

"Don't worry it's not Poisoned." He chuckled. He looked kinda surprised; like he doesn't do that. I giggled Softly and Grabbed the cup from his hands. Our hands Slightly Brushed. Which he Blushed at, I as well. I took a Sip, Ready to spit it out at any moment, but Surprisingly it tasted like Nutella. I took it away from my mouth, staring at it in shock. The Boy smiled. A real smile. 

"What does it taste Like?" He asked, still smiling. I looked around the room once more. Trying to find a Paper and Pen. Or at least a Pen so I can write on my hand. He looked at me confused. 

"Can you not Talk?" He asked confused. I nodded. His mouth made an 'O' shape. I nodded, looking down. I felt a Cold finger On my chin, lifting my head up. I looked up to see The boys face a few centimeters away from me. I started Panicking. Last time I was this close to a Boy, I was raped. But nobody needs to know that...I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE A FRICKING PANIC ATTACK.

My breathing hitched, I gestured that I needed water. He understood, Thankfully, and Brought me some. I drank a Gulp and gave it back to him. I Brought my Knees up to my Chest and put my arms around my Legs. The boy looked at me. I looked back at him. I mouthed 'I'm Sorry'. He shook his head. 

"No, No. I'm Sorry. I didn't know that you had Panic Attacks...Oh and I'm Nico, Nico Di Angelo, Son Of Hades. I'll go get Annabeth to show you around Camp." He said, With a Painful expression on his Pale Face. He was about to Get up but I grabbed his arm. He looked at me Seriously Confused. I shook my head and Pointed at him. Saying that I want him to show me around. 

"Are you sure? I cant Understand Sign-Language."  He said, with a Little smile Playing on his lips. I smiled and Shrugged my Shoulders. He smiled back and Led me outside. There were a lot of people so I took his hand and Held it. I never liked being Lost or Alone. Especially Alone. Never and I mean NEVER Leave me alone with my thoughts. Their really Dangerous. I looked at Nico's face and he was Staring at our entwined Hands. I blushed and Poked his Shoulder. He looked up and Blushed. 

"Sorry, I've never Held hands with a Girl..." I Nodded slowly, showing him I understood. 

"So that was the Infirmary back there. And that's the Big House. Over there is the Sword arena. That's the Archery Field. And That, over there," He said pointing to everything, "Is where all the Weapons are. Let's go over there so you can get your weapons." He said as he pulled me Towards the little Shed. 

When we got there it was Full, and I mean FULL, Of  Weapons. There were Swords and shields. To Bows and Arrows. Daggers were also there. But there was only 1 Thing that got my Attention: 4 Metal Spike, Black and Silver Bracelets. I went towards it. Nico gasped slightly so, I turned around. He shook his Head while saying ''Nothing'' but I knew it was something. I took the Bracelets and Put them on. Nothing Happened. I turned me Wrists and Next thing I know; There's a Black Sword In my right hand and A Silver shield in my Left. I turned around again to find Nico Looking at me In Awe. 

"Are those comfortable for you?" He blurted out. I nodded and Turned my wrists again and they were back to 4 Spike Metal, Black and silver Bracelets. He Gestured  for me to come and I did. 

"It's time for Dinner and then we Have the Camp Fire so let's get out of here." He said, I nodded and we Headed towards The Pavilion. 

*At the Sword Arena* 

Nico said he was going to get something from his Cabin so, Right now I'm Walking towards The Sword Arena. I saw a Girl fighting a Dummy. She's Brunette, And Has Serious Muscle, but she's skinny. She's also Pretty. She stabbed the Dummy with Her sword and Looked around. She spotted me. Uh-Oh. 

"Hey! Aren't you the Newbie?" She asked. I nodded. I said something through Sign-Language: 

'Aren't you Clarisse La Rue? Daughter of Ares?' 

She nodded and I sighed in Relief. She laughed and came up to me. 

"So, are you Mute or something?" She asked curiously. I nodded. 

"Oh...Well, Let me introduce myself. I'm Clarisse La Rue. Daughter of Ares." She said Holding out her Hand. I shook it and Did in Sign-Language. 

'Hey,I'm Jade Cruz, I'm Undetermined.' 

She nodded. "Well Nice to meet you Jade! So, tell me something about yourself." She said.

(Slanted means Jade. Normal means Clarisse.) 

'Well I like to Pull Pranks on people I don't know.' 

"You do!?" She said surprised. 

'Oh yeah..Once my sister and I pulled a Prank on my step mom it was awesome! though For her it was really bad.' 

"How Bad?" She asked. 

'She Divorced my Father.' 

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't Know." She said.

'Sorry?! How are you Sorry?! It was the Best Day of my LIFE!!' 

She started Laughing. I did to. 

"Hey! I have an Idea! We should do a Prank! I don't really Like Newbie's but Your cool, and you have cool hair! So, I was thinking I pretended to Beat you up and then youjust say something Like 'Nice doing Business with you.' Or something and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Speak this once!" She said With puppy dog Eyes.

'I'll do anything for a Prank....even speak if I have to!' I sign-Languaged. She laughed and we started discussing the Prank. And it was going to Happen right when I walk into the Pavilion...which is in 5 minutes. OH YEAH!!!

*At the Pavilion* 

I walked in. Nobody was looking at me Thank Nutella! 

"HEY NEWBIE!" Clarisse shouted. I pretended to Flinch. She walked up to me. 

"So, Newbie...I heard your crushing on MY Boyfriend." She said Fake angry. I shook my Head. She Pretended to Slap me and I fakely Fell to the Ground. 

"Hey! Clarisse! Stop it!" Annabeth Said, Marching over. I looked up at Clarisse and winked. 

"Nice doing Business with you Clarisse." I said as I held my hand up for her to help me Up. 

"You too, Jade." She said as we Stood next to each other, trying hard not to Laugh. But After 5 seconds we couldn't take it and Laughed our Asses off. The Hermes, Hephaestus, Apollo, Ares, and Aphrodite Tables joined in too. Clarisse went over to the Ares table and I had to go to the Hermes Table. 

I sat in between the Stoll Brothers, Eating my Pizza. One of my Favorite Foods. Everybody Started getting up so I looked at the Stoll's; Looking at them.

"We're Offereing our godly Parent's food. But only the best parts." They said together. I nodded and went over to the Fire. 

I Knew my Godly Parent was going to be a Goddess. Since I already have a Father. So I prayed silently to my Mother. 

Mother, Please Claim me Soon. I'd like to know who you are. I Prayed. I heard a bunch of Gasps behind me. I opened my eyes and turned around. I saw a couple Campers pointing at something on top of my head I looked up and found a Crossroad Like Symbol. 

"All Hail, Jade Cruz , Daughter of Hecate, The Goddess of Magic,Crossroads,WitchCrafts,The Night,Ghosts and Necromancy." Chiron Said. Eveyone Bowed. EVERYONE.