Chapter 5

Nico's P.O.V. (Bet you didn't see that coming!) 

I've got 3 words for you. 

Best.

Kiss.

Ever. 

At first she didn't Do anything, Which worried me. But after about 10 Seconds she Kissed back. I'm sorry. What? Am I hallucinating? She slowly Pulled away with her eyes closed. 

"Best. Kiss. I'll ever Get." She whispered. She slowly Opened her eyes, Her mouth twitching into a Smile. I'll admit. I'm Happy. But, all good things come to an end right? Yup. She looked at the time. And then went wide-eyed. 

"We're going to be Late for Archery!" She said. I groaned. I absolutely DESPISE Archery. Plus I suck at it. I wonder if Jade's any good at- Wait. Who's Hugging me? I looked down. Sure enough Jade's hugging me. I put my Arms around her, Hugging her back. 

"Thank you." She Said, but it came out Muffled. I was confused. Why is she thanking me? 

"For what?" I asked. Letting go of her. 

"For not Leaving me." She whispered. She looked up with tears in her Beautiful eyes, Smiling weakly. I smiled Back and got up. She then got up and Walked towards the Bathroom. I on the Other Hand Waited at the Door to the Cabin. 

Jade's P.O.V. 

I went to the Bathroom and washed my Face. I looked in the Mirror and Saw myself. I sighed and Dried my Face. I walked out and saw Nico waiting for me. I smiled and Walked towards him. 

"Ladies first." He said. I smirked. 

"I may be A Lady but I sure don't act like one." I Said, the smirk still Remaining on my face. He Laughed,and I Went outside Towards the Archery Range. This is gonna be Some intense Training Day.

*5 Hours Later. * 

Right now it's 4:30 And I'm Walking with Leo and Nico, towards the Beach. When we finally got to the Beach we Plopped down on the Sand. 

"I'm Tired." Leo groaned. 

"I'm Sore." Nico Groaned. I smirked. 

"Hi Tired, Hello Sore. I'm Exhausted, Now will you stop Groaning?" I asked. When I first said the I was all bubbly but when I said, 'Now will you stop Groaning?' I went Dead Serious. They both Chuckled. I did too. 

"Hey, you guys wanna Help me Practice my Powers?" I asked. They both Nodded and I Got up. They got up too. 

"Ok, So whatcha gonna Practice?" Leo asked. 

"Umm...How about Levitating Water, Freezing water,Using it as a weapon,ETC." I said. They nodded. 

"Ok, first things first: Levitating Water." Nico Said. I smirked and Gestured my Hand towards the Water. The water Immediately started Levitating. 

"Sorry, Lord Poseidon. It's only for Practice." I said as thunder and Lightning Flashed above. And as soon as I said that It stopped. 

"Thank you Lord Poseidon." By now I made a Ball of Water. I jerked my Hand forward and It froze but It was still Levitating. I Made it Levitate Towards me. Then I grabbed it.  I smirked. 

"So Repair Boy...You think you can Melt this?" I asked. He Smirked and His Hands went Ablaze. I smiled and threw the Ball of Ice in the Air. He caught and as soon as He touched it, it melted. I saw Nico Frown and He sat back down. (That rhymed)

"Sorry guys, I gotta go. I got a Date tonight." Leo said. My eyes went wide. 

"With who?!" I said Excited. 

"Chloe." He smiled. I smirked. I knew it! 

"Alright go get her Tiger!" I said, then Laughed. He Laughed while Jogging back Towards his Cabin. I went towards Nico and Sat beside him. I looked at him but He refused to meet my Gaze. I frowned and Placed my Head on his Chest, Snuggling into him. He stiffened, but then Relaxed and Placed his Arms around my Waist. 

 "I like this." I murmured. 

"What do you Like?" He asked. 

"This. I like US. Just us. Together, Without a worry in the World." I said looking up at him. We sat there for a while. Just staring at Each other's Eyes. His eyes were Brown right now. 

"I like this too." He whispered. I smiled a little bit. He started leaning in, So did I. I closed my Eyes, and Soon enough Our lips met. His Lips were so Warm, and Welcoming. They were really Soft as well. As our Lips Moved in Sync my Hands made Their way up to his Neck, Playing with his Black-Raven Hair. By now, I was Sitting on His Lap, and my Hands were Playing with his Hair, And His Hands were on My Waist. I pulled Back for Breath and Rested my Forehead on his. We just looked at Each other and I finally got Off his Lap and was Now Sitting in the Sand Next to him. I then Realized something. I'm not His Girlfriend and I Just had a Make-out session with him. Holy Hades, I'm Dead! 

"Hey, Relax. I don't have a Girlfriend." He said, Looking at my Worried face. I sighed. He's never gonna ask me Out will he? I got up and Started walking Towards the Hades cabin, Where I have to stay in for 2 more weeks. I heard Nico Catching Up with me. 

"What's Wrong Jade?" He asked Concerned. I shook my Head. And started to walk faster. Gods Damn it why does The Damn Beach have to be So far from the Hades Cabin?! I screeched in my Mind. I felt a Hand Grasp my Wrist and I Yelped. Shit! Those cut wounds! I felt Nico lift my Wrist up, He was looking a my Cut wounds wasn't He? 

"Jade...Why?" He asked on the Verge of tears. I looked up at him, and Started Crying. 

"I-It's just s-so Hard! My Brother's Dead, My Dad doesn't give a Shit about me! I've Never met my Mother and I don't Have any friends! I have Nobody Nico! Nobody!" I said, Crying really Hard now. He pulled me into a Hug. I cried into his Chest as he Took me to the Hades cabin then Placed me on the Bed. 

"Hey, Hey! Look at me." He said. I did as I was told,

"Your gonna Listen to me. You don't have Nobody, You Have me! I'm here for you and I always will be...Just stop, Doing this," He said while Pointing to my Wrist, "For me...Please." He said. I nodded and Hugged him. 

"Jade? I have something to tell you." He said. I let go and Looked at him, 

"Shoot." I said sniffing a bit. He looked at me Nervously and Took his Jacket off and Showed me His Wrists. My breath cought in my Throat at the Sight. 

Nico Di Angelo, 

The guy I really Like, 

Cuts... 

And you might be thinking; 'Oh she doesn't like him Now.' 

NOPE, THAT'S NOT IT. 

If anything I like him Even more For that.

I might even Love him...

----------------------------------------------------

Oops! I don't think you saw that coming did ya? 

I'm a Bitch aren't I? Lol. 

Sorry this took so Long, I'm Just having a Lot of Boxing meetings lately so :( 

Anyway, I might Write a Leo Valdez Fanfic...? Any requests? No? Yes? Maybe? Okay, I'll be Waiting! 

Comment! 

Vote! 

and

Add! 

Luff ya! 

---------------------------------------