Chapter 9

Jade's P.O.V.

Today's the Ball!

Joy. Sarcasm Detected. 

So, Apparently at 6:30 In the Fucking Morning is When The Aphrodite Cabin starts getting ready for A Ball that Starts in about 13 Hours from now. This day Keeps getting better and Better! I was Dragged, Literally, Out of my Cabin to the Aphrodite Cabin. I was Demanded to Take a Shower. It took me an Hour to Take a Shower 'Cause 1. I have lots of Time, and 2. I Like to take Long Showers. Thank the Gods they Didn't say anything. They told me to Wash my Hair so, I did. When I got out I found Piper with A Blow-dryer and A Hair Iron. Shit. I Groaned and Walked over to her. Then She set to work. 

~=======~

It took her an Hour and Thirty Minutes to Just Dry My Hair. So, It took 2 Hours To Iron it. Some Aphrodite boys Brought The rest of he Girls in the Room, (Clarisse, Annabeth, ETC.) Food. Reason Because, Is That Our Dates Can Not See us. I personally think it's Stupid. Anyways, I started to Dig in to My Plate , Which Contained, a Burger and LOTS Of Fries. I smiled and Finished in 20 Minutes tops. Piper Sighed in Relief and Started to Style my Hair. She decided To put A Bang over My Left Blue Eye and Left it Down. Right Now it's 11:20 A.M And I still Have to Put my Dress on and Shoes. Oh and Don't forget I have to Paint my Nails. Yeah, I seriously Don't like this day. 

"Come on, Time to Paint your Nails." Piper said. I groaned for like the Millionth time today. Piper just Laughed and Started Painting My Nails. It took her an Hour to do my Nails and Toes. I sighed but then She said I have to sit still For About 45 Minutes. I groaned for the Millionth and 1th Time, today. She Laughed, again, And went to get her self Ready. After my Nails were Dry and Piper was Done Getting Ready, Which took More than 45 Minutes, She told me to Get dressed so I did so. 

~=======~ 

It took more time than I thought to Get into the Dress, Leggings, and Shoes. Piper Started Squealing when She saw me. I rolled my Eyes and She Motioned for me to go to The Make-up Table, So I Obeyed. She put some Mascara on me And then Put Wing-styled Eye Liner. She then put Some Red lipstick on me and said,

"Voila! Beautiful!" I chuckled and Looked at my Self in the Mirror. I then Smiled, I really Like the way I look. Thanks To Piper.

"Thank you, Piper. I owe you one." I said. She smiled at me Through the Mirror, but her smile soon Vanished and Was replaced with a Frown. 

"If only you can Get Jason to ask me out." She muttered. I gasped. I then whipped around towards the Door. Piper Gasped, 

'"No! Don't! You'll ruin your Dress AND Nico will See you, and you know it's not allowed!" She practically Yelled. I shook my Head and Snapped my Fingers, so I looked absolutely Normal. Piper looked shocked, Surprised, a little Angry, Sad and Confused. 

"Don't worry when I snap my Fingers again Everything you did to make me look Pretty will Come back." I said. She sighed in Relief. She looked worried when I went out the Door. 

"GRACE! Where are you!?" I yelled. Suddenly, Jason was Right in front of me. 

"You called?" He asked. 

"Why haven't you Asked out Piper?!" I said Angrily. He went wide-eyed and Dragged me to his Cabin. When I got in I gasped. It's so cool in here! Plus, Everything was Clean. Jason Chuckled but then his Face went Serious. 

"Why did you ask me that?" He asked. 

" 'Cause Piper really Likes you! And She Still Hasn't Been asked. Well she has but she turned them Down..." I said, Thoughtfully. Jason Sighed. 

"She really Likes me?" He asked shocked. I groaned. 

"Is that seriously The Reason why you never Asked her?" I Asked. He nodded shyly. I Went up to him Grabbed him by the Ear and Dragged him out of his Cabin. 

"Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, OW!" He said yelled while I Dragged him over to The Aphrodite Cabin. I knocked on The Door, and Just as I hoped for Piper Answered. I gave Jason A Glare and Went inside the Cabin Pushing Piper out of the Cabin and Closed the Door. I giggled and Snapped my Fingers and *Poof* I was back all Pretty Cinderella. Bleh. 

~=========~

The Music was Loud as Hell. Just Kidding. Maybe Louder. I Walked in and went Straight to the Dance Floor where, Annabeth and Piper were.

"Hey!" Annabeth screamed over the Music. I nodded, showing her 'Hi.' The Music Suddenly Stopped. And Zeus Stood up. Everyone Immediately Bowed. 

"Rise." His Voice Boomed. I winced and Rose. I looked for my Mother and Found her sitting Next to Hades. What'd I tell you? I told you they were Best Friends. Ha! She searched the Crowd and Found me, and Smiled. Hades must've noticed and Followed her Gaze. His eyes Landed on me and they Lit up. He Smiled and bowed his Head a litte. I smiled back and Bowed my Head a little Aswell. 

"Brother, I think we Should let our Children Speak with us." Lord Poseidon Said. He looked at me. Wait what? I mouthed 'Thank you' and He winked. 

"Of course. Please see Your Parents, Children." I walked over to My Mother. She stood up and Turned into Human Size. Yeah, they were Their Godly Size. 

"How are you My Dear?" She asked Politely. I Smiled, 

"I'm Fine. How are you?" I asked her, she Smiled sadly,

"Oh, I've been Better. But, now I get to see you and Chloe, Therefore I am Much Better." She said. I smiled and Looked over at Lord Hades. 

"And how are you, Lord Hades?" I asked and Smiled. He smiled, 

"I live in Hell what do you think?" He asked. I Laughed. I looked around, 

"Where's Nico?" I asked him. 

"Restroom." He said Simply. I nodded and Saw Lady Artemis gesture me To Come over to Her. I Excused myself and Walked over to her. 

"Hello, Lady Aretemis." I said Politely. 

"Hello, Jade. How are you?" She said/asked. I smiled, 

"I'm Fine, You?" She asked. Her eyes lit up, 

"Oh, I'm Great-" She stopped and Looked behind me. I had a Confused look on my Face and Was about to Turn around when Aretemis Stopped me, 

"Anyway, How are you and Nico?" She asked suddenly. I blinked. I was taken aback by her Question but Recovered Quickly, 

"Um Good I guess.." I trailed off. Her Eyes lit up again, and then Everything went Black. Wait no. Someone just put there Hand over my Eyes. 

"Guess who." A Voice Whispered in my Ear. Nico! 

"Umm, Harry Styles?" I asked with a Smirk On my Face. Nico chuckled and Removed his Hand from my Eyes. I turned around and Saw those Brilliant Dark Brown eyes Looking back at me. I smiled and gave him a Hug. I pulled back, 

"Lord Apollo!" I yelled, he Looked at where the Voice Came from and Spotted me Waving my Hands in the Air like a Maniac. 

"We need some Music!" I yelled. He smiled and Pointed at me. I walked over to him and Gave him a Song. He smiled and Pressed Play. 

"Do you know the Enemy, Do you know the Enemy, Well gotta Know the Enemy Wah Hey!" The Speakers Boomed. Evey body Cheered and Started Dancing. I laughed and Started Dancing with Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, Chloe, and Clarisse. 

When the Song ended another Song came up After that. Do you Wanna guess the Song? It's was a Really Weird Song. It was by Shakira. I know weird. It's Called 'Waka Waka.' I looked over at Chloe and We Snapped our Fingers. Now, we're Both Wearing A Skirt with Beads on it and Black Shorts under it, so we Didn't Look like Prostitutes. We were Wearing Red and Orange Crop tops and We somehow Made it on Stage. We looked at each other and Shrugged. We started Dancing, and Everyone Cheered. I smiled and Walked off Stage Snapping my Fingers. I Found myself in my Dress and Smiled. I walked over to the Snack Bar and Got myself some Dam Punch. (See what I did there) 

"Hey!" I heard someone Yell Behind me. I turned around and Found myself Face to Face with Kat. Ah Shit.