Chapter 10

Jade's P.O.V.

"Hello?" I said/Asked. She smiled at me. I frowned. I Got my Juice and Excused myself. Da Fuq was that about? I Walked back to My Mom, and Saw her and Hades Talking. 

"Heyo!" I screamed so they can hear me. They Looked at me and Smiled. I smiled back. I put my Hand Behind my Back and I felt a Flower in my Hand. I smiled again and Showed my Mom the Flower she Smiled and Took it. 

"Oh, wow. How Creaitve. A Purple Rose. My Favorite Color." She Said smiling Brightly. I did it again and this time it was a Black Rose. I gave it to Hades and He accepted it Gladly. 

"Thanks...Can I call you Jay?" He asked. I nodded and He Grinned. I excused myself and Went to the RestRoom. You would not believe How Big it is! It's got a Lounge Room. Just a Room with a Bunch of Chairs. And then there's an Opening in the Wall that Leads to the Restroom Stalls that are about as Big as Those, you Know, 'Big' Stalls you see at the Movies and Crap. Yeah, Like that. (That Rhymed!) 

I walked over to One and Put Paper 'Cause 1. I always do that and 2. I don't know if anybody Has Herpies. Just, trying to be Safe. I finished and Heard that there was a Slow Song coming on. I shook my Head and Sayed in the Restroom. 

~======~

After that Long Ass Song I heard Footsteps coming to the Bathroom. I Panicked and Hid in one Of that Stalls. I Heard Moaning, And Sucking. 

Awh Hell Nah, that shit is Disgusting. I thought to myself. I Smirked and Kept Listening to see if they Spoke. 

"Nico." I heard a Girl Moan. I froze. What? I shook my Head and Kept Listening. This time I heard a Boy Moan,

"Kat." And he Sounded and Awful lot alike to Nico. Hell to the Fucking No. A Tear Slid down My Cheek.

Stop Crying, Stop Crying, Stop Crying, STOP CRYING! 

I Heard a Knock on the Bathroom Door. 

"Shit." 

"Fuck." They cursed. 

"Kat? Are you Ok? You've been there an Awful Long Time." I heard One of her Barbie Friends Say. 

"I'm Fine." Kat said and Walked over to the Door, Leaving. Wow, what a Slut. I thought. 

"Shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,shit." I heard Nico Mutter. I didn't give a Fuck anymore. He cheated on me. I saw him Shadow Travel out of there. I sighed and Opened the Stall Door. I looked around the Room and Shook my Head. I saw Annabeth, Clarisse, and Piper burst through the Door. They saw me and gave me 'Sorry' Eyes. I shook my Head and Burst out Crying. They came up to me and Hugged me. 

"Alright where is the Little Shit, Ima Tear him to Shreds." Clarisse said. I put an Arm on her SHoulder. She looked at me and I shook my Head. I pointed at Annabeth. 

"Nico is Scared of Annabeth, He's Scared of you. I think It's my Turn." I said, Smirking. They Smirked and Looked at Each other. 

"Well, the Ball is Over so...Let's go to Camp." Annabeth Said. I smiled and Snapped my Fingers. Then, We were Back at Camp. I told them to Not worry about me and to just go to Sleep. I finally Settled down and Went to Bed. 

~=====~

It's been About 3 Day since I found Out Nico is Cheating on me. That Little Ass hasn't even Looked Guilty. Right Now I'm in my Cabin, Practiclly Sobbing my Eyes out. I hugged my Legs and Buried my Head in my Knees. I kept crying out 'Why Would he do that?', 'Am I that Boring.' 

"Your not Boring." I heard a Voice say. I Didn't have to Look up, I knew who it was; Nico. 

"Y-you Know you could've Just told me I'm a Worthless Girlfriend, Right?! Instead Of Making out with that Whore-y Slut!" I cryed, Looking and Standing up.

"Ja-"

"No! Did it Ever Accure to you that I might've Found out?! I'm not an Idiot, you Know! I Could've Asked any one Of Her Whores!" 

"Please, Jade-" 

"Stop it! Just-Just tell me One thing," I paused, He nodded, 

"Tell me You Never Wanted to."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

END! It'S DONE! SHIT! I'M PROUD OF MYSELF! 

WERE YOU GUYS EXPECTING THAT?!?!?! 

YOU WERN'T WERE YOU?!!?

HA! 

Anywho, I MIGHT Do a Sequel. 

And If you can PLEASE Check out my Other Story's and Follow! 

Bye!