Chapter Five - Some Guys Just Can't Handle Vegas

“Uh.. So are you sure your qualified to be taking care of that baby?” Stu asked, as he looked over Alan and then back to Benjamin Carlos.

“What are you talking about?” Alan asked, “I’ve found a baby before.”

My eyes widened, “You’ve found a baby before?”

Okay, well now I think I know who took this baby from it’s mother…. Damn it Alan.

 “Yeah.” Alan replied.

“Where?” Stu asked.

“Coffee Bean.” Alan replied, causing me to raise an eyebrow. What did that mean? Did he find a baby at a coffee shop- oh god I hope not!

“Wait- what?” Stu asked.

Then Phil came back so Alan turned and looked at him, “Hey Phil, I don’t think Doug would want us to take the Mercedes.”

“Relax we’ll be careful.” Phil replied looking up from the ticket he went and got, so we could have the car brought around.

“You see my dad is crazy about that car and he left Doug in charge-” Alan kept rambling so I stood in front of him and kissed his furry cheek because of his hair, that shut him up.

I smiled softly, “Alan it’ll all be okay.. Alright?”

“Okay.” Alan said with a goofy smile and then he looked at Phil, “I got more action then you bud!”

“No you didn’t.” Phil argued, “I got to sleep with her.”

“Guys shut up!” Stu yelled over Phil and Alan, “Look, your lucky that we lost Doug because if he was here Phil you know he’d kill you.”

I just threw my head back and laughed at their childish behavior. I then looked up to see a mattress!

“Hey guys… check it out.” I said pointing at the mattress. The mattress was ripped open through the middle as it sat on a statue.. Oh boy.

“Is that Doug’s mattress?” Alan questioned.

“What the fuck?” Phil asked aloud. Then we walked over to a couple of guys dressed in golf attire. “Hey man, what’s going on?”

The golfer looked up at the mattress, “Some guy threw his bed out the window last night.”

I scoffed, those assholes were us.

“No shit.” Phil replied.

“Yeah some guys just can’t handle Vegas.” The man said before getting in his car and driving off.

Stu laughed mockingly, “Ha-ha.”

“It’s going to be alright Stu, you’ll see.” I reasoned with a small smile, hopefully it was believable.

Just then a police officer pulled up in front of us. I furrowed my brows, who’s car was this? Were there seriously cops here? I bit my lip, and looked over at Phil to see him staring at the car weirdly too.

“Here’s your car officers.” A man from the hotel said, before walking away.

Stu groaned, “Oh god.”

“Alright everybody act cool, don’t say a word.” Phil instructed us, “Let’s get in and go, come on.” And then he looked over at Stu, “Hey you got a five?”

“No.” Stu shook his head.

Then Phil just told the worker that he would pay him later.. Yeah right. I got into the passenger’s seat. And buckled up. Phil was in as well, and he set his coffee down- which I had just noticed, into the cup holder.

I snatched it as soon as he took his hand away and took a sip, “Mmh, vanilla my favorite.”

“So your stealing my coffee and my class ring? What next? My kid?” Phil asked jokingly as I put the coffee back down.

“Maybe.” I teased with a smile as he pulled into.. Traffic, “I love Eli.”

“He loves you too.” Phil said as we were now parked because of how back the line of traffic was. Was everyone leaving today or what?

 Phil then beeped the horn.

“This is so illegal.” Stu said from the backseat.

I rolled my eyes, “Come on Stu, this is pretty cool, I mean were driving a cop car.”

“Yeah, were stuck in traffic in a stolen police car, with what is sure to be a missing child in the backseat, and you and Phil are most likely married.. Which part is fun?” Stu asked annoyed.

“I think the cop car part’s pretty cool.” Alan cut in, making me smile at him.

“Hey! Someone agrees with me!” I cheered.

Phil nodded, “Yeah, Doug would love it.” And then Phil hit the horn yet again, he was extremely impatient, “Come on!”

“Turn the lights on and you know go on the side walk.” I whispered so only Phil could hear. I didn’t want to freak Stu out anymore.

“Good idea.” Phil whispered back before turning on his lights, “Watch this.”

“Oh no! Oh no, no Phil! Ruby! You had something to do with this didn’t you?!” Stu exclaimed totally freaking out.

I rolled my eyes.

“Your just trying to draw more attention to us.” Stu said.

“Attention.” Phil said grabbing the speaker phone, “Attention please- move out of the way.” Phil said to a couple he almost him, “I repeat.. Please disperse.”

I smirked as we rode on the side walk. It was so cool, all of the people were giving us either amused or dirty looks, but it sure as hell didn’t bother me.

“Stop the car I want to get out. Stop the car I want to get out.” Stu kept repeating over and over but Phil and I didn’t listen.

Phil then noticed a woman in a leopard dress. She was completely fake, huge breasts, that you could so tell were fake. I rolled my eyes.

“Mam in the leopard dress you have an amazing rack.” Phil complimented causing her to smile back at him and wave.

I smacked Phil and grabbed the speaker phone. I looked around and saw a really hot guy in a gray t-shirt- he had dark hair and bright blue eyes. And he was built, I smirked bringing the speaker phone to my mouth.

“Man in the grey!” I yelled, he looked right at the cop car at first giving it a weird look until he noticed that I was talking and smirked, “You’re hot! You should meet me-”

Phil took the speaker phone back, and glared at me before speaking into it.

“Never mind what she said, she isn’t all there.”

I crossed my arms and pouted. Why couldn’t I have my phone when he could have his? That’s just messed up.

“Get off the sidewalk! Get off the sidewalk!” Stu began yelling at the top of his lungs… again.

Phil smirked, “I should’ve been a fucking cop.”