trois

it's not a problem, just a challenge, to resist temptation;

"Olivier! Olivier!" The people in the club chanted.

The whole team, almost all of the wags, some close friends and a few random people were in the Deux Nuits. It was club owned by Arsenal's very own Mathieu Debuchy. Except, Olivier was pissed and very disappointed at the same time. His wife wasn't going to be with him. Lillian had a lot of appointments in the US. She was a model and in fact, she was successful in her field.

Olivier didn't care about her working but he supported her, all he ever wanted was her to always stay at home for him and Jade.

He was lucky to have Lillian, but was he still happy? Olivier wasn't sure anymore. He missed the old Lillian and Olivier tandem. He missed all the sex, craxy shenanigans and dates.

Lillian, on the other hand was already at her hotel room. She picked up her phone and stared at it for quite awhile. Why didn't Ollie text me yet? Of course. They're celebrating.

Celebrations = Clubs = More issues

Should I really trust my husband?

Of course I should.

He'd never do that to me and to Jade.

Yes, Lillian, you should trust your husband.

She quickly dialed her manager's number. Asking if she could go home because there was an "emergency" at home and will just continue on with the photoshoot next week.

"Are you sure you're going home?"

"I swear, I'd rather face this problem with my family."

"Fine. I hope Jade is well when you get back."

Lillian quickly booked her flight and texted her mother, father and brother.

To: Mum, Dad, Ian Maxwell

Going home. If Tanya texts or asks you guys why im going home, tell her Jade is "sick" and she wants to see me. Please? I'm just tired of working and travelling that's why I want to go home. X

At the party, everyone was already drunk. You'd never expect them to be behaving well, really. Thank god the paparazzi's can't go in, or this'll ruin the image of Olivier Giroud.

Let's just say, he wasn't behaving well.

He was making out with a random girl just because he was drunk and celebrating. He didn't care about what people would say, he didn't care about Lillian or Jade.

Nobody needs to know, He whispered to himself.

"Do you wanna leave this place?" The blonde girl asked.

"Of course. Your place or mine?" Olivier asked with a smirk. He was confident enough to bring a random girl home because a.) Lillian and Jade weren't home and b.) Lillian would still be home next week.

"Your place, of course."