deux

and then he smiles, his eyes light up and how can i complain? yes he's insane but look what he can do and i'm a part of that;

"Stop being so oblivious, Lil." My best friend, also make-up artist and stylist insisted for the nth time. I've heard this a dozen of times already. I trust my husband and I don't want to ruin Jade's life. "I'm just saying okay, but what if? You have seen the news."

I sighed before replying, "Can we not talk about this now? I have a photoshoot in an hour, I don't need you to lecture me about how I live my life. Please and thank you."

"Fine. But I told you so." She continued on blow drying my hair before styling it. Clara will understand why I choose to trust my husband despite all the alegations.

Getting the remote beside me, I turned on the TV to watch Olivier's game. Arsenal vs. Manchester City. Olivier would probably win this because Jade is currently watching the game with my parents and older brother, Ian.

It was already 40 minutes into the game, the score was 3-3 and the camera focused on Olivier. I loved seeing him so focused on his sport. I reached for my phone and took a picture of the game while the camera was still focused on Olivier and posted it on Instagram.

lilgiroud: My man doing a great job. ⚽❤ Love you bud. #longdistance instagram.com/gd372ysjdkgiroudh4

People immediately liked my post and kept commenting "relationship goals" But they really won't find us as a perfect couple if they knew what we're going through.

Minutes later, Olivier scored a goal, making the score 4-5 until the end of the game. Arsenal won. Olivier and Mesut hugged as the whole team rejoiced on their win. I opened my twitter app to congratulate the whole team. That's what WAGS are supposed to do, congratulate their fotballer husband.

@lilgiroud: Great win today Arsenal! Proud of the team and of course my man, @OlivierGiroud ⚽ To more wins and celebrations!

@lilgiroud: Wish I was there to watch it live. I miss Jade and Ollie :-( #LA ✈

After the photo shoot, the first thing I did was remove my make up. As a model, I kinda am required to wear make-up but in reality, I don't usually wear make up when I go out or go to parties. Maybe a little cheek and lip tint, but that's it.

My flight back home was still in 5 days, I still had another photoshoot for Chanel and Victoria Secret and I have to go to a branch opening of Dorothy Perkins. My schedule was indeed fullybooked.

I wonder what Olivier is doing right now.