cinq

all i know is i wanna be here with you from now on;

Game day. It was a game between Arsenal and Manchester City. My best friend, Meg is a huge fan of Arsenal and of course, she's going to see Laurent Koscielny, her favorite player.

She had to drag me along because she wanted someone to cheer with her. Even though I didn't know the rules and stuff. Besides, she got us a good seat and she paid for it.

We got to the stadium a little early so that we could still take pictures of the beautifully empty stadium. We were seated nearly in front of the Arsenal players.

I didn't know any player from the club except Laurent. He was handsome, sure, but football players aren't my type. I prefer doctors or lawyers. I don't like guys who engage in risky sports. Imagine seeing your footballer husband suffer an injury. I don't want that.

My brother, on the other hand is also a huge fan of it. Even though his tight schedule doesn't always allow him to watch football all the time, he still makes time for it. He always told me that being a doctor and a football enthusiast was very hard for him. I'd just laugh at him.

As timed passed by, slowly people arrived at the stadium. 20 minutes before the start of the game, the players already were on the pitch.

I took out my phone and snapped a picture of me and Meg. She was wearing her fluffy crown just cause she felt like wearing it. I love Meg and her weirdness. (see attached picture)

"Go Laurent!" Meg screamed loud enough for him to notice. Laurent looked up, smiled and waved at us. His team mate looked at us too. Was he new? I've never seen him yet.

The game ended with Arsenal winning. Of course, Meg was so happy that she wanted to stay to meet the players.

Since we were seated near the player's benches, they could easily notice us. And who wouldn't notice Meg? She's so pretty that every guy would like to get her number. She's pretty, smart and kind. It was everything a guy could hope for.

Meg shrieked when Laurent and another player walked towards us. See? This girl could get everything she wanted.

"Oh my god." She whispered. "He's coming this way!"

"Hello, ladies." Laurent greeted us. "You guys sure did inspire us to win today." He winked at Meg.

"What? No--you guys did great today. I mean were fans, you guys should really be inspired." Meg stuttered. It was obvious that Laurent was flirting with her.

"We had to impress 2 of the prettiest fans we've ever seen, right Oli?" He stared at his friend who shyly smiled at us. "Right, so what are your names? I'm Laurent Koscielny and this is my friend, Olivier Giroud."

"I'm Megan Collins and this is my best friend, Lillian Maxwell. Pleasure to meet the both of you."

Meg and Laurent exchanged a few flirty conversations while I stood their awkwardly. Oh wait, his friend was their too. Man, was his friend hot.

"Can you take a picture of me and Laurent, Lil? Please?"

"Sure."

After taking a picture of the both of them, Laurent asked for our numbers and asked if they could leave already because they still had to go to an interview.

I got home at 10 in the evening. Meg and I still went out to eat at our favorite chinese restaurant. Her flat was just a floor below mine, so it wasn't a problem. We'd see each other the next day anyway.

I sat down and turned on the tv. America's next top model was on. I'd never be a famous model. I mean, I always wanted to be but it's hard when there are a lot of models who are prettier than you.

I felt my phone vibrate beside me. Maybe it was Meg? She's probably still fangirling by now.

From: xxx-xxxx-xxx
Hi. Sorry I didn't ask for your number personally. I kinda chickened out. But I really find you beautiful and interesting. I'd like to get to know you more. Just give me a call if you're interested in going out with a guy like me. :) - Olivier Giroud

My life couldn't get any better.