huit

i've been there before, i've been a soldier in this war;

olivier

We had training today, and when I arrived at the stadium, no one talked to me--word travels fast in this team. They all have the right to hate me. I know what I did was wrong, it was then when I realized that I caused Lillian too much pain.

Everyone in the team loved Lillian and of course, my dear Jade. When they found out about it yesterday, they all didn't talk to me, until today actually. We did our usual routines, except they all were having fun except for me.

After practice, I silently walked towards the locker room, trying to make my existence as low profile as possible. But too late, the boys stopped me and they all gave me a dirty look.

"Team meeting, now!" Mikel, our captain called with an authoritative voice. One thing was for sure, I'll be dead meat after this "meeting".

As I turned around, two pair of hands grab me and pushed me towards one of the stadium's seat, far away from the staff. It was Laurent and Rambo who grabbed me, both were giving me the death glare.

Mikel stood in front of me, with the whole team behind him. He opened his mouth and started to talk, "So, Mr. Giroud. I think you know why you're here." His Spanish accent made him seem more scary. The boys who were behind him waited for my answer.

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

Laurent stepped forward, "How many times have you slept with someone while still in a relationship with Lily?" He asked,

"I-I do not know anymore. M-more than three times, as I can remember."

"What the fuck, Olivier! Really, man? How could you do this to her!" Aaron commented.

Anger filled my head, he can't just raise his voice at me. He wasn't that perfect of a husband too, what gives him the right to do that. Shut up, Olivier. You did a lot of shit already.

I was ready to punch him but I realized that I already did a huge mistake, I didn't want to add another. "I don't know, okay! I don't know what came over my head! You guys know how much I love Lillian and yes, I made a huge mistake."

My eyes began to fill with tears and I started to sob. Who cares if they see me cry like a baby? I didn't care anymore. I need them right now, I need someone to listen.

"God damn it, mate." Theo sighed, "What were you thinking?" He asked. Theo was the first to use a nicer tone while talking to me. He actually sounded sympathetic about the situation.

"Theo, I swear. I didn't know why I did this to her. Guys could be so hormonal sometimes too, and we don't usually do "it" and Lillian wasn't always home since she goes in and out of the country a lot so I had to find ways."

"That's just low, Olivier. So you think she'll just walkright in and forgive you like, "Hey baby I forgive you, want to have sex right now?" Mate, I don't think so." Said Aaron as he rolled his eyes, earning a slight laugh from the team.

I buried my face on both hands and grunted. "Now's not the time to joke around, Ramsey."

"When is? You've already fooled around."

Ugh.

These guys aren't even helping.

Wilshere walked in front of me and sighed, "You better think fast." He held up his phone and showed me his conversation with his girlfriend. "She's leaving the country soon. You're out of time lover boy."

Lily's leaving. She's moving to Munich with Jade. For good.