sept

all i ever wanted was the truth;

How could he do this to me?

Olivier knew everything that happened to me before we became official. I told him about how my ex cheated on me, now he just did the same thing?

He told me that he would never do anything to break my heart and our relationship, and look what he's doing right now. How ironic.

He could've told me that he was already tired of me.

"Lily, I will beat him up if I have to!" Laurent exclaimed angrily. His face was red, it was as if he wanted to punch someone. "I was with him last night, I'm sorry. I should've looked out for him."

"It's not your fault, or anyone else's. It's Olivier's fault. He knew he had a family. The bastard knew he had a child waiting to see him."

Laurent was always there for me, like Meg. After they hit it off, we became the best of friends too. I always run to them when Olivier and I argue.

Meg held Laurent's hand to calm him down. Sometimes I get so jealous because my friend has everything. Perfect life, perfect husband.

They don't have kids yet, and their relationship is still the same. Maybe after Olivier knocked me up, he got tired of me. Maybe he thought I'd end up being a fat house wife or someone who doesn't want to have sex anymore. If he wanted to have sex, he could've just told me or seduced me in some way.

The door bell rang 3 times and of course, we knew who it was.

Olivier.

"Tell him I'm not here."

"I will, if he doesn't leave, I'll punch him myself." Megan assured, as she stood up and walked towards the door with Laurent by her side.

I stood up and quietly walked closer to them so I could hear their conversation. I can't bear to see his face again, not after what he did to me.

Olivier started asking for me. He clearly was drunk the other day. The way he talked--Ugh. I can't even imagine what other things he's done.

"She's not here, Oli. Please just leave her alone for now. If she was here, she clearly doesn't want to see you." Meg said.

Laurent sarcastically laughed. "After what you did, man? She probably even won't let you near Jade."

"P-please. Just let me see her and let me explain everything." Olivier said in between tears. His thick French accent lingered in my ear. I miss my Oli. I want to forgive him so much but my mind says no. "It was a mistake."

"Of course it was a mistake. It was your mistake you fucking asshole! You've seen the news a few months ago, probably. How many times have you cheated on her Olivier?" Meg bickered.

I walked towards them and now I was standing in front of Olivier. "Probably more than once." I replied.

"Lily. Please." Olivier knelt down and continued to cry.

"We're over, Olivier Giroud." Then I closed the door.

Goodbye Olivier.