Chapter Four - Our first mission: To The Land of Waves

~Shishikibobs Notes~

Guess who's back and still doesn't own Naruto. Thats right me. But he is better at it than me so keep going guy you are awesome! Okay here is there very first real mission. I'm putting it in one chapter so it us a little better for me. I'm skipping the cat capture and just starting where the lady is hugging the poor cat. Enjoy. Comment. Like. Fan! Love you all!

This chapter is dedicated to Jze1812 for commenting!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's P.O.V.

"No wonder the cat ran away the lady suffocates the poor thing.'' I whisper to my teammates. They all nodded even Kakashi Sensei.

" Alright now lets get you guys your next mission." The hokage spoke smoking his pipe as he looked though papers.

"No way old man!" I say pointing at him. " I want a real mission. Not a baby sitting or doing yard work kind of mission. A real mission with fighting and....."

I was interrupted by Iruka Sensei telling us that we were "Not skilled enough yet" and other things like that. But I ignored him at all costs.

"I'll let you have a real mission." The old man started. " In fact I'm sending you on an escort mission. You will protect some wile taking them back to their homeland."

" Who is it?? A princess, an empor??" I asked getting all excited.

" Come in."

I turn around to see a drunk man come in." Don't tell me these brats are leading me home." He looked all of us over. " These kids look like they can't handle anything. Especially the short one." He said looking at me. I looked over at my team. Sasuke, Sakura, Me, Shiaye. Wait, why is he looking at me when I'm not even the shortest!?

Getting angry, I went after him but couldn't get near him because Kakashi Sensei got a hold of my head and pulled me back. When I was even with Kakashi Sensei he hit me in the head.

" We can't hurt the one who we re ordered to protect." Kakashi Sensei said with an annoyed look.

" The names Tazuna."

_________________________Later at the village gates ____________________________

Shiaye's P.O.V.

"Let's get started it's a long way to the Land of Waves." Kakashi said putting his hands in his pockets.

Naruto had just freaked out about finally being outside the village gates. I had been close to getting out but Itachi had stopped me even before stepping out of the gates. That was when he cared for Sasuke and I.

Why am I thinking about this? I should be on high alert. This mission could turn around and become a higher rank than it already is. I'm losing it.

We had been walking for awhile. I had gotten board and looked up at the sky to see no clouds at all. I was hoping to watch clouds because this mission was getting boring. When we had walked a little more to only step in a puddle of water. To tell you the truth it felt good. This day was actually pretty hot. Cold water on a hot day.

But its a hot day that's what doesn't make sense. There shouldn't be any water, There hasn't been any rain for what looks like a couple days.

"Kakashi.." before I could ever finish two ninja jump up from the rest of the puddle I had stepped in.

Being on high alert I had kept a kunai in my hand, my hand has been in my pocket this whole time. I quickly turned around but had to jump away because of how close they were, me being the one who stepped into the puddle. When I looked more at them they were like twins but the had chains with shaped edges.

(A/N I forgot what village they were from so i don't have the headband description. Sooo imagination comes in at this part so put in there village symbol thing if you know it. Plus sorry if I spell anything wrong I don't have Internet at the moment and no auto correct.)

Kakashi was surrounded by the chains and before I know it he was cut up into pieces.

"Kakashi Sensei!" Sakura yelled. Naruto and Sasuke let out gasps. My eyes went wide. We needed to work together to protect Tazuna. Sasuke had leaped forward throwing a Shikurin nailing one of the chains down to a tree. Naruot took into action but only got a cut on his hand. I went forward slamming into both of these guys.

Sasuke landed on top of the chains now in an X shape. Sakura was protecting Tazuna. One of the goons were going after Tazuna now. Sakura stood tall and protected Tazuna. But Sasuke got in front of her. But it was a good thing Sakura couldn't handle this.

( A/N Just a reminder to all you Sakura fans I love her as much as you do!!)

Sasuke had them pinned again. I took this chance to take my fight with the other one. I quickly stabbed him in the gut.

I heard a poof kind of sound only to turn around to Kakashi grabbing my waist and throwing me. What a jerk! He then did something them his was tying the two goons up to a tree.

"Great Job Sasuke and Shiaye. Great job Protecting Tazuna Sakure." Kakashi said with a smile. "Naruto I'm sorry I let you get hurt. I didn't mean for you to get hurt." He turned back to the goons and started asking questions.

(A/N what did you think. I'm not the best at writing fights but I'm reading others story's to get an idea of it so i can become better.)

Sakura's P.O.V.

I was worried about what Kakashi just said. Naruto's cut had poison in it. The two goons from earlier had Poison on their chains. Naruto started freaking out but soon stopped. Kakashi had told him about the poison. He ended up stabbing himself.

" From now on I promise to never give up. I will always come in front of Sasuke. I will not let him defeat me. I will find out which one of us is stronger." Naruto said while the kunai was in his hand . He pulled it out and Kakashi wrapped it up.

" I need to talk to you Tazuna." Kakashi Sensei said after awhile. We had started waking again. Those two goons from before, they were after you. Is there something your not telling us?"

Tazuna was looking Kakashi Sensei in the eye showing really no emotions. Than he spoke.

__________________________________________________

Shishikibobs Note's

CLIFF HANGER!!! DUN DUN DUN! LOL!

Well what did you think It wasn't that fancy and all but at least I'm updating. I must say sorry that I didn't know too much detailing. I don't have Internet access right at the moment so yeahh... I was watching ANime while writing this on TV and the episode its on is way passed this. Its in the Chunin thing and all but yeah plus other anime as well on adult swim ever Saturday at 12 a.m. into Sunday well it is Sunday but you get it. Vote! Comment! Fan! Have a great day my friends. Love you all!