Chapter Twelve- Enter The Preliminarys You VS Someone

Hey I have no idea what order these fight's go in and when I search it up they are all in different order so I just took down all of the fights on one website and that's what order I'm going in. I'm going to skip a lot so it's not that long because I want to get to the part that was suggested. I'll tell you when it comes! Enjoy lovelies! The fights might be like 2 or 3 paragraphs long idk Man.

This chapter is dedicated to mustloveprestonjames! She helped me get rid of that stupid writers block lol. Have a great day everyone!!!

____________________________________________________

Shiaye's P.O.V.

Soon enough morning came and everyone was ordered to meet on the arena floor. '' Finally the day has come! I get blood! It's been over twelve years!'' Shiki was getting over excited. Didn't she know there's a 50% chance I'll fight someone I know? I promised myself last night, I would fight for my life to keep her in if I fight against a friend. " By the way kiddo happy 13th birthday." I felt her grin for some reason. " Don't remind me."

I really wasn't one to like birthday's. Lets just hope no one remembers since were all busy with the Chunin exam's.

The hokage started to make his speech but than a guy named Hayate Gekko stepped in.

" Uhh we have to have a preliminary exam before we can move onto the real one."

" A what?" Sakura questioned.

" Preliminary just what do you mean by that." Shikamaru was right onto of Ino shouting.

" Excuse me sensei, but I really don't see the point. What's it all about. Why can't we just move onto the next exam." Sakura always being the respectful one.

" We never really expected so many to survive this test. According to the rules we can hold one at any stage in order to lessen the number or participates. It's just we have to speed it up a bit. As lord Hokage said a lot of important people are coming so we don't want to waste their time. They come to see only the best. So if any of you feel as if you not in top psyche condition please quit now. They will begin in a few minutes."

Great so now we don't even get to rest. Man am I glad I didn't use too much chakra during the last part of the exam. Hmp well they can count me in. I'm not going to give up even if this curse mark on my neck doesn't stop burning. Why does it do that? In fact why did that guy even want to give this thing to Sasuke.

" Oh yeah, the winners will be determined on one to one combat. Like I said if there is someone who doesn't feel up to it, now the time to raise your hand." Hayate you just keep giving me more reason to coke you right now.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Sasuke reach for his curse mark. Mine starts to burn even more. I don't want anyone knowing I have it. Hand stay where you are or I'll chop you off. I turn around and look at Sasuke.

That thing just keeps making him more oh how do you say it.... not himself. It scares me. " Sasuke listen to me. You have got to quit." Sakura told him this making him look shocked. Naruto even turned around after that. He doesn't know he has it. " So that things bothering you. You still going to call it a gift when its burning you to death." Sasuke gave me a death glare. " Shut up."

" It's that mark he gave you." Sakura was getting more and more concerned. Naruto eyes widened. " If you won't I'll tell them about the mark." Sakura started to raise her hand. Another person also raised their hand. Kabuto.

" Okay you've got me. I'm out." Kabuto was smiling? Naruto didn't understand why he did it but than he explained. " Every since the first part of the exam's I've had no hearing in my left ear. Sorry Naruto." Kabuto stopped to talk to his teammate and then walked away.