Chapter 14 - The Great Month In Between

(published 9/22/13) Chapter 14 - The Great Month In Between Dedicated tooooooo...... Puppylove!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________

Gaara's P.O.V.

"He's so stupid." Shiaye was sitting between my legs, ( not that way you sickos!) looking at the sunset. We had walked back to the village and sat on the roof of the place I was staying.

"Does your arm hurt?" I ask her,taking my eyes off the sunset. "No its fine." She was angry but you could tell she was lying. "Don't lie to me." I say sighing.

She looked up at me and what was left of the sun shined on her face revealing the dry tears. This whole time you couldn't tell she was crying because she was very quite about it. "Why were you crying." She smiled.

"Tonight, sitting with you has given a little time to think about something."

She confuses me sometimes. "What do you want to do this month when we're not training? " There was no response from her until a minute later. "Maybe we should try a date." She got up and turned to me.

"What do two people do when they have feelings for each other?" I asked , she looked at me with a little bit of shock. " Well they get together, and if they want to spend the rest of their lives together they, well you know get married. " She had a little bit of blush on her face.

''What's it called when they get together? " I was new at the emotion but I wanted to make it work for some reason. She blushed an even deeper red. "They usually become boyfriend and girlfriend. "

I stood up and walked over to her slowly.

Shiaye's P.O.V.

He walked over and looked me in the eye. I knew I was blushing many shades of red. The look on his face made him look proud of making me blush.

"Well.... Why don't we try the boyfriend and girlfriend thing and see how it goes." I looked like a cherry after these words. I smiled. "I'd love to try it."

He grabbed my arms easily and put the around his neck, his arms wrapped around my waist. I hugged him. He was stiff at first but eased up.

We laid back down and looked at the stars. "I'll take you home." He got up and helped me. We quickly got to my house. "We'll talk about the date thing some other time." He disappeared as I climbed into the window and sat down.

Termari P.O.V.

"Gaara you can't keep staying out late. We need to keep you demon subsided." He glared at me and walked into his room and shut the door.

"I see he finally came back." I looked over at my other brother. "Don't worry about him when he's with that girl." I looked at him with a confused look. "That girl, it's almost as if she can control Shukaku and make him shut up for a bit." Kankuro sat down at the table.

"Yeah, but Kankuro that girl she's looks familiar to some little girl I saw in the village before." Just then Baki walked in. "Get Gaara, were going to talk over the plans."

Shiaye's P.O.V. ( Dream = ***)

*** It was dark all around me suddenly something warm landed on my face. I wiped it off and looked at my hand. " Blood?" A growling noise erupted from the dark room and then it was replaced with screams. "Itachi what are you doing?!" That voice. "Uncle?!" I started running though the darkness. His body appeared right in front of me making me trip right over it.

"Shiaye.. Take this.... I love you kid..." He handed me a necklace that had the Uchiha symbol tied to a black string with a clasp at the end. His mouth formed a smile and then it drop as he eyes followed suite.*****