Chapter 29 - Departure

Dedicated to: AnimeLover246

Posted: 7/23/14

Episodes: 216-220

_____________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V.

One battle in the East, one battle in the West, while the main battle was hosted by the North.

Naruto and Lee rushed in just in time to save Gaara from his 'final blow.' He was soaked in water holding him down like rocks. "Leaf Hurricane." Lee quickly kicked the mace away from Gaara. "The hero always saves the day at the last moment." He says giving his signature smile.

"Yeah right he does!" Naruto yells jumping fro the trees and kicking Suiko face down to the dirt. Suiko quickly got up twirling the mace around. "You little Punks!" He yells running at them.

Shiaye jumps out of the bushes looking right at the enemy. "Shiaye don't! Your chakra hasn't returned yet!" Gaara yells as her. She only smirks feeling her mind weakly connect with the metal. "Yeah Shiaye! Naruto yells but only turns into yells of worry as his friend is thrown back.

"Shiaye!" Lee yells going towards her only to be stopped by her hand.

Shiaye's P.O.V.

"Don't even think about it." I say groaning while getting up. The guy looked at me while smirking. "Standing in front of me like that makes me feel like you really have a death wish."

A smirk forms on my lips looking at him. "I think it's really you who has the death wish." I reach my hand out looking at the mace. "Standing there staring at the weapon won't help you any." He yelled running at me.

I quickly jerked my hand back making the mace slip out of his hand. "I thought you said just staring at it wouldn't do anything." He looked at the weapon in question giving me a chance to take a real blow. I ran at him and jumped up spinning around while kicking him in the jaw.

"That's how you guys kick." I say falling down on the ground. "Sakura!" Naruto yells with excitement. "Go on, just leave Gaara with me. You should be helping Naruto and Shiaye." She sat down as Lee left and started to heal Gaara. "Be careful his armor absorbs you chakra."

So that's why it didn't work the first time and why I had so much trouble the second time. The metal is absorbing my technique as I'm doing it! Lee ran at him and kicked him falling back a little. "I see, so we can not rely on our regular abilities."

"Ah who cares! If you'e out of chakra there's always guts." Naruto yells throwing punches at him. I got up joining in with Naruto. "Right!" Lee and I yell at the same time. I raised my foot up to kick him only for him to catch it. "What?" He threw me back making me go through a couple trees. "Shiaye!" Sakura yells.

"Oh no need to worry about the little lady, she won't be here much longer!" That voice from before yelled. "You!" I yell pointing my finger at him. "Yes me." "I'm going to squash you like a bug for hitting me and stuffing me in a barrel!" I yell jumping up and punching him back.

"Sorry guys, I got a grudge to finish out." I say looking back at my friends. "Don't push your self Shiaye, we don't want another repeat of what happened when you tried to use your chakra." Gaara told me standing up. "All it will take is one blow for this guy."

I ran after the guy only to find nothing. "What...?" He just disappeared off the face of the Earth. I looked around more to find nothing every where else. "Okay, I guess you're a chicken." Turning around something strikes in me. "Gaara."