Author's Notes

It's The End!! Thank You!

Thank you everyone for reading this book! I hope you all enjoyed it!

If you have any questions at all let me know! I will not be doing the second movie, but I could change my mind. If I do I'll send a message out to my followers about it!

If you did not get a dedication in this book there is always the next book and the extra book that I'm writing that has Shiaye in it. It will be apart of this series but it will not go along with it at all!

The next book will be called "The Leafs Flame" and the first chapter will be posted next saturday!

Updates will be every now and then. School is a load even with just starting out and having volleyball right after doesn't help either. When I get home it's late and soon after I shower, eat and do my homework, I hit the hay.

(I'm in 9th grade)

Thank you for reading and I love you all very very very MUCH! ❤️❤️

It's Here!!

The sequel is up and running. It's not edited very well for the first chapter but I'll get to edit it later on tonight! Hope you like it! The picture will be up tonight as well!

The Leaf's Flame

8-16-14

New Thing 3-5-15

I'm making a book full of all the Naruto movies I'm putting Shiaye in. Including the one I said I was going to do. I don't know how long it will take to make but I'll post another note when I finish with the first part of the series before going onto Shippuden movies.

New thing! 8-26-15

Can I just say thank you! Thank you for giving me so many reads, votes, and comments! I love seeing them all! I try to respond to them all and if I haven't responded to yours, I'll go back through and find it!

Thanks for reading Sasuke's Little Sister!

Added November 17, 2015

I wanted to say thank you for commenting with your questions and love comments! It means a lot! I love to look at them all when I have a crappy day (which I had one today)! Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

Added January 8, 2016

I changed the cover of the story! I hope you like it!