Chapter Five - Zabuza Momochi: The Demon of the Mist

This chapter is dedicated to omodtcat101! Thanks for adding my story!

A/N Hope you all enjoy this chapter! Lol ;D

____________________________________________________________________________

RECAP:

" I need to talk to you Tazuna." Kakashi Sensei said after awhile. We had started waking again after we got off the boat. "Those two goons from before, they were after you. Is there something your not telling us?"

Tazuna was looking Kakashi Sensei in the eye showing really no emotions. Than he spoke.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke's P.O.V.

" I put you up for C- Ranked mission because I couldn't afford a B- Ranked or higher." Tazuna explained.

" Why couldn't you afford it? " Naruto asked. " The land of waves isn't a very rich country Naruto." Kakashi Sensai explained looking out of the corner of his eye.

" That is why I need your help to build the bridge connecting out lands so we can get our share of trading from the other country's. Gato doesn't like this idea so he wants to kill me so the bridge can't be built. But if the bridge isn't built my people will starve to death." Tazuna stared at Kakashi Sensai.

" We need to help them Kakashi Sensai." Sakura insisted.

But before we could continue Kakashi told us to get down. A huge sword went over us going staright into a tree behind us all. Then a Ninja was on top if the sword.

Kakashi's P.O.V.

I look up to see him myself.

" Ah if it isn't the copy cat ninja from the leaf. Kakashi Hatake. '' Standing on top of his sword was that devil. "Zabuza Momochi Demon of the Mist."

I lifted my headband and opened my on left eye to reveal the sharingan.

" I even get to see the sharingan. How lucky am I?.."

" Now quick in manji formation! Protect the bridge builder and saty out of this fight! I've Taught you team work now is the time to prove to me that you can use it! " I say.

They quickly got in formation. But Naruto had a confused look on his face.

" Wait a second everyone keeps saying Sharingan What the heck is a Sharingan?!" Naruto yelled out.

" Sharingan is a rare power the resides in the eyes. The user of the visual sharringan can instantly see an comprehend any ninjustu, tijutsu or genjustu and reflect the attack back on the enemy but there so much more to it than that." Sasuke explained.

" You only scratched the surface of it boy. the Sharingan can analyze the opponent's technique and copy it. A gift only common in the Uchiha Clan. There has only been one girl in all of the clan to get the Sharingan. She stands before you kid. From the rumors that I've heard she is greater at the Sharingan than the middle child."

Shiaye's P.O.V.

Everyone's eyes were on me. He was right I passed Sasuke two years ago finally gaining three third dot in my Sharingan eyes. It had took a lot of training but I had finally reached my goal.

Kakashi and Zabuza had started fighting until Kakashi was caught in a Water Prison Jutsu. Great going Kakashi......

" Get the bridge builder to his land Zabuza is on a whole other level than you are. You are no match." Kakashi shouted form the water prison.