Chapter 17 - Three day vacation

OHHH MYYY GOSSHHHH!!! Almost 6.7K reads! I love you all! I can't thank you enough for the people who have voted  Also for my people who have told their opinions! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much!

*This Chapter is Dedicated to  LexiSilva !!!!

Comment! Vote! Fan! Love you all soo much! Have a great day!!!

Posted 11-19-13

_______________________________________________________________

Gaara's P.O.V.

It's been three days since we had been tricked by the Sound. Three days since Shiaye fell asleep and still  hasn't woken up yet. I've been out here sitting in a tree next to the hospital watching her and waiting for her to wake up.

I been thinking about what Naruto had said to me. Within the time I had been in this tree I had thought of ways I  could change and become more like him. I've even been thinking about some things. One of them is goal, my dream now even.

To become the Hidden Sand's Kazekage. It's a huge goal to go after but it is my goal. I want to be needed by others. Not as a weapon but as a friend.

I heard the door close to Shiaye room. Sasuke has been in there three times a day, and it's his third time today. This time was different. He had flowers in his hands.

Once he had put the flowers in a vase he sat down in the chair next to Shiaye. He started to stare at her a little while, just like he has been.

" Happy be-laded Birthday. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you that a month ago. This past month you wanted nothing to do with me. I can guess right now, that when you wake up you'll still hate me." A sigh was followed after.

A while has past and the sun in setting and Sasuke has just been staring at her still body. " Why won't you wake up?!" Sasuke threw his hand down on the bed next to her before stomping off. He soon came out of the hospital and walked home like nothing happened.

Finally the nurse that check on her for the last time at night left and it was my turn to visit. I sat on the window sill, looking up at the moon.

A loud thump came from Shiaye's bed and when I looked over she wasn't on the bed. " A little help Gaara?" Her voice was at a whisper. I quickly got up and walked to the other side of the bed. She was on the floor with her legs out beside her. My arm slipped around her waist and the other went under her knees.

When I went to put her on the bed she wouldn't let go of me. " I don't want to be here." Her eyes were staring up at mine. I sat her on the bed before getting her clothes Sasuke had brought before picking her up. Sand swirled around us and when I opened my eyes we were in my room in the Sand Village.

" It's just like I remembered it." She mumbled. I had almost forgotten she has been here. Does it really look like it did seven years ago?

I laid her on my bed and she propped herself up so she was leaning against the head board.

" I think I might stay her for two more days. If that's alright with you of course." I nodded my head and let a small smile come upon my face.

Shiaye's P.O.V.

One day when Sasuke came a visited me he told me about the Hokage being dead and that he had just gotten back from the funeral . I wouldn't of been able to go anyways because it was raining that day. Sadness was swept over me while I was sitting in Gaara's arms.

He was like my own grandfather. Before I became a Genin I visited Gramps everyday I could. I would stay for hours until Sasuke came for me. Sometime even Naruto would come in. He always knew where to find me. One time he said that he can just feel down in his gut where I was. That was when I ran away from the village one day. I didn't get to far before Naruto came and dragged me home saying he didn't want to lose his Ni-Chan. He hasn't called me that for years.