Chapter Six - The Land of Waves

This chapter is dedicated to CompleteDarkness! Thanks for adding my story!

Hey guys here is another chapter for you all! I hope you enjoy! I would really like to hear how I've been doing so please comment! If you guys liked it then press that vote button! And if you guys like my work go and Follow me on here! ;)

This chapter may be a little boring and maybe short idk it just depends on how it works out I guess. I plan on the next chapter being the big fight of Haku and Zabuza and stuff. So yeahhh. But really if you think about it they do rest and train and eat and build the bridge a little bit before the fight so I guess it's still in order. lol enjoy and here you go :D

P.S. I changed the book cover and the book cover is Shiaye what she looks like. Not the clothes just the eyes hair skin nose and all that other stuff that is on the cover. The clothes are in the first chapter.

____________________________________________________________________________

-Kakashi Sensei's P.O.V.-

I had woken up during the night and had seen that we were in the Land of Waves. I quickly went back to sleep. When I woke up the next morning a lady was putting a washcloth on my forehead.

"Oh I see you are awake. My name is Tsunami. I'll go tell the others." Tsunami got up and and walked out the door.

~~~ 5 minutes later ~~~

Shiaye walked in first. Followed by Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, Tazuna, than Tsunami. They all sat down beside me. While Tazuna and Tsunami stood up.

"Glad to see your awake." Shiaye said before standing up. Storm clouds gathered and lightning struck. ( A/N dramatic anime thingy) " BECAUSE YOU OWE ME FOR CARRYING YOU ALL THE WAY HERE! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WEIGH!?" She looked pretty angry.

I just laughed a little and wave my hands for her to sit back down. "Sorry about that Shiaye I thought someone would insist on carrying you because of you getting you side cut open." I looked at Sasuke when I said this.

"No on was going to carry your sorry ass so I had to do the hard work for them." She said crossing her arms.

"Let's get down to business. I don't really think that Zabuza is really dead. That guy with the mask hit him with a senbon needle which are not very deadly. Especially when he hit him in the neck. If he was where he said he was than he know all the places in the body you can hit without killing their prey."

" So is what your saying is that the boy could be in an alliance with Zabuza?" Sakura ask me.

" Yes so I need to get in some training for you guys to be prepared for when Zabuza comes back. I also have a feeling that the boy is going to come with him." I say.

" But how are you going to train us your on crutches Kakashi?" Shiaye didn't know what was in store for her.

" After we eat we will go to the forest and train for a while." I say as I try to get up and walk to the kitchen.

-Shiaye's P.O.V.-

When we were all don eating I went to go get dressed. I put on my normal outfit. (A/N It's the one from the first chapter.) Than went outside to wait for the others. Usually I was almost last to get somewhere, but no one was out here. I waited about 15 minutes before they all came together.

" We were searching for you." Kakashi said. " Well I've been here for like 20 minutes." I say back as I get up of the rail I had been sitting on.

~~ In the forest ~~