Chapter 25 - One Down, Three To Go

Published: 6/19/14

Dedicated to: emochick43

Chapter 25 - One Down, Three To Go.

______________________________________________________________

I hid behind a bush looking up at a spider web with a spider catching its meal. "Food.." Shiki said as a huge 'boom' sound came from another spot. "Hey guys." A guy appeared in front of me. "I've found the other Uchiha he was talking about." My eyes went wide as he reached for me. In one strike I stabbed his hand with a kunai before jumping out of the bushing.

"Shiaye Uchiha?" Another guy questioned. "No wonder he wants you." I swallowed the lump in my throat knowing exactly what he meant. "Yeah? Well he isn't going to be able to lay a finger on me, I can promise you that." I say looking over at my friends.

"Doton Kekkai." The big guy says slamming his hand down onto the ground. Rocks around us started to come up form the ground in a circle around us. Before we knew it, we were in complete darkness.

________________________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V.

"If you come with us Shiaye, no harm will come to your friends. To me, that seems like a good deal." Kidomaru voice came through the stone wall around the Leaf ninjas. "Even if I don't go with you, I won't let you harm any of them." She replied back lighting fire to her hands and looking around at her friends.

"We need to get out of here." Naruto says banging against the wall and falling back with a grunt. "Naruto." Shiaye said looking down at her teammate with concern in her eyes. Everyone was starting to breath a little heavy. "This stone is stealing our chakra." Neji stated looking around. "Great, just what we need." Shiaye mumbled.

"Looks like you figured it out. The seal around the stone steals a bit of your chakra every second. I'm going to have a meal today." Jirbo says putting his hands on the rock, taking more chakra with him. "No." Shiaye says hitting the wall. "Shiaye quit." Neji says pulling her back. "It takes more chakra when you touch it."

Shiaye felt angry knowing that her brother was getting a step closer to that evil snake every passing second.

Shiaye's P.O.V.

'Why did I even let him go?!' I yell to myself. 'Shiaye... Don't blame yourself... I don't think anyone could have stopped him last night.' Shiki replied to me.

"I'll try." Kiba says doing hand signs. He tried doing something to knock into the stone wall but, when he stood back up, the wall healed it's self. "What the heck?" I asked looking at the place that had just healed.

"Our chakra is being sucked out right now." Neji says as his hands start to tremble. He's right, I can feel my chakra slipping away from me. "He's feeding on our chakra." I say putting my hands against the wall and putting fire over them.

A stinging sensation went back through my hands causing me to scream a little. "He said you didn't get along with water. Didn't you know that earth has water in it?" You could hear the smirk in his voice as water came down from the walls. A scream left my lips as the water reached my feet. I took a few steps back only to run into the rest of the water.

"Did you really have to use that method?!" I scream at him as steam comes from my feet. "Shaiye." Naruto says helping me onto his back. "Sorry." I mumble to him as a bead of sweat rolled down his face.

"How much more is he going to take?" I ask wincing in pain. I can't keep the devil locked up for very much longer. Everyone was slowly falling down because none of us were had much energy left. "Naruto, you can't keep standing, let alone carry me. Just let me down, I'll deal with the pain." I say to him. He only shakes his head. How can he keep standing with all of my dead weight on the back of him?

"That's it." I say loudly getting off of his back an going over to the wall. "Enough!" I yell putting my hands on the wall and heating the rocks up. "Shiaye, your feet." Naruto says to me. "Yeah, I know they're burning. I can feel it but, we need to get out of here!" I yell adding more fire and pushing on the wall.

"Out of all the things that happens to people, why did I have to be cursed to not touch water!? It's in everything!" I yell as I start to feel air around my hands.

"Can anyone punch where my hands are?" I ask looking behind me. Kiba got up slowly and made his way to me. He looked at the wall before getting in front of me and punching right in the middle. Light shinned through to the darkness of this dome. "Now Choji!" I yell as his forms his justu and rams in the wall as Kiba and I move over a bit. Soon the whole thing crumbled.

"So you broke out of it, but look at your poor hands." Jirbo says as I look down at my deep red hands. My mouth goes dry just looking at them.

"It's normal. Doesn't even hurt really. A smirk forms as I put fire to my hands, healing them. I raised my hand up ready to burn him to desth but I was stopped by a hand landed on my shoulder.

"Let me handle it." My eyes go wide a bit before nodding my head. "You guys go on. Go get Sasuke back."Choji says popping a food pill in his mouth. Shikamaru tensed a bit but nodded his head.

We jumped up in the trees as I looked back at my childhood friend. 'Please be careful.' It took us a bit to catch up with the other enemies, but when we did, I activated my sharingan and looked at the crate.

'Why did I let you go?'I asked myself letting one tear run down my cheek. 'When I get you back, I wont let you go again'

________________________________________________________________________

Helloooooooo Wattpad! How is everyone doing today! I'm on my phone posting this at the moment so I can't put the dedication up and plus I don't know who it is and I'm a little lazy to get up out of my warm bed to look. Sorry I just got back from a very looonnnnngggg trip and I'm very tired.

I will try to type the rest of the next chapter up tomorrow if possible. I have the next chapter fully done, I think.... If not I know I have 75% done.

Thanks for the wait everyone! I love you all very much! Don't worry, the story doesn't end after the Sasuke Retrieval arc. We have to go to the end of the Naruto series and then 'Were off to see Shippuden! The wonderful Naruto Shippuden!'

Night guys! ❤️