Matt's Replacement

Taylor's eyes fluttered open as she starred at the ceiling above her bunk. Everyone else was awake, gathered in the front lounge sitting on the couch getting a rundown of the new hierarchy of the tour. Matt had left last tour and as much as everyone loved Matt Flyzik he had enough of the tour life and went on to greater things. This year..this year All Time Low had a new tour manager. She crawled out of her bunk and pushed a hand back through her messy hair as she padded barefoot down the bus. She stood in her black booty shorts, a worn out Blink-182 tee shirt. She stretched a bit and yawned as she looked around at the guys and then at the woman standing in front of them.

The woman had long curled caramel hair with her bangs pinned back, and her makeup lightly done. She wore of salmon colored heels that matched the accents on the pattern of her skirt. The woman turned to face Taylor, she was pretty, but she didn't seem very nice. She knew that she was there for her job and she didn't seem to play into the boy's charms and humor like Matt did. " And..that goes for you too. I don't care that you're little sister to a rockstar..or that you get to prance around with a bunch of boys every night and I don't give a shot about any of that. You're going to follow the rules , you will be on the bus at the set time when we leave and be ready to be backstage for publicity reasons or I swear to god this bus will leave you behind, is that clear?" Taylor stood there dumbfounded for a minute before she finally spoke up, "Sorry I guess I didn't realize Matt's replacement was Hitler."  The woman opened her mouth to speak but Zack cut her off, " Hey! We get it, you're the manager now but we'll call our Hopeless Reps and get you fired if you ever talk like that to my sister again." Rian added in, " She's part of the band, she's been with us since the beginning and she's our best friend. So watch it or you can explain to your boss how the entire band quit the tour because of you." The woman crossed her arms over her chest, " Schedules will be posted around the bus for each day. Please check them, don't be late, and don't fuck things up." , she added before disappearing to go chat with the driver.

"What a bitch.", Jack muttered.