Uncle Pete 5sos-Mikey

"Owe. My ukulele stabbed me.", Calum whined. Luke laughed and said, "Fix the strings." Ashton was laying flat on his stomach on the ottoman as he scrolled through his phone. Pete walked into the room and popped down onto the couch with a Pepsi in hand as he glanced over at Mikey who sat beside him on his phone. "What are you doing ?" , he muttered as he sipped his drink. Mikey smirked and went through Instagram liking every picture, "Blowing up your Instagram." Pete rolled his eyes and sat back. Mikey's eyebrows raised slightly in interest as he stopped his insta-stalking and looked carefully at the photo displayed on his glowing screen. A slender girl in torn skinny jeans, worn out converse, a Green Day tee shirt and a leather jacket sat in a room full of instruments and record sale plaques sat smiling widely and looking into the off away from the camera at something in the room that wasn't in the shot.

Mikey held up his phone and asked, "Who is this? She's kinda hot."

Pete looked up and glanced at the phone, "Whoa. Slow your roll, that's my niece."

Mikey looked down at the photo once more before sliding his phone into his pocket, "Is she single?"

Pete gave the red headed twenty year old a mild glare, "Yeah, she just broke up with.." he started but Mikey in all his excitement cut him off.

"Do you think she'd want to hang out or something?"

He shook his head as his calm playful mood shifted to over protective uncle, "No way. She's 18 and off limits."

Mikey sighed and said, "I can't even meet the girl?"

Pete shook his head and stood up, "Back to the studio, guys.", he announced.

...

"Uncle Peteeeeeeeeee.", Vi called out as she shoved her hands into her hoodie pocket and headed upstairs to walk the halls. Down at the end a door was open and she headed towards it.

Pete looked up from his guitar and smiled, "Hey kiddo." She smiled softly, "Hey, what are you doing?"

He shrugged and set his guitar on the couch, "Nothing just messing around. How are you?"

She shrugged a bit, "I've been better."

He walked over and wrapped an arm around her, kissing the top of her head, "I'm sorry."

She shrugged and followed her uncle down to the kitchen. "So, if you wanted tickets to that show I can get them but I can't go."

She pouted a bit, "Why? I thought we were going to-"

He frowned a bit, "I know, I know. I've just got to finish all these studio sessions and working with the artists and you know the drill. At least I'm not touring ."

She nodded in agreement before asking, "Anyone interesting?"

He shrugged, "I'm working with these four boys from Australia, pop punk, they're pretty cool. And then I'm just finishing with Lynn. We'll have more time to hang out soon, I promise."

She nodded a bit, "So, what's for dinner because in not cooking this time."

He rolled his eyes, "I'm cooking, we are having Spaghetti because you can't mess up Spaghetti."

She laughed, "Only when you're cooking."

"Oh. No, you can't play one of my songs!", Pete protested but Violet was already dancing around the living room to Uma Thurman. He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Too late", she called out as she danced around.

She stopped dancing and erupted with laughter before her phone started ringing, she picked it up and started pacing around the room as Pete sat back and flipped through his phone. Vi bit her bottom lip as she turned around and hung up the phone as she looked over at him.