5sos

The red haired boy with a piercing in his eyebrow and worn out sneakers, skinny jeans, a band tee shirt and a torn up denim jacket, sat back on the couch across from the girl with colored hair and an attitude. She was sitting sideways in the chair with laying back against one arm while her legs dangled over the other. She was the kind of girl that every boy wanted wether they wanted to admit it or not. She had deep Violet hair, big blue eyes, a crooked smile, an attitude, she ran around in sneakers, studded boots and torn jeans always wearing band tee shirts or whatever black teeshirt she could find and she didn't give a shit what anyone thought. Lilly was a punk rock chick and he loved everything about her.

Lilly cracked a crooked smile and glanced over at Mikey from her phone as she muttered, "What are you starting at me like that for?" He smiled and just shrugged a bit, rubbing the back of his hands and smiling down at his faded sneakers. She slipped her phone into her pocket and swung her feet off the chair's arm and now sat facing him as she leaned forward and said, "Twenty fucking years old." He laughed and nodded, "Yepp." She got up to her feet, "You know what this means right?" He corked a brow and watched her, waiting for her to say something else. She sighed, "It means we've got to celebrate, dumb ass!" He laughed and stood up, slipping his hands into the pockets of his denim jacket, "Well what are we doing then?" She smiled and said, " You are going to go back to your apartment across town and I'll meet you there in one hour, got it?" He smiled and nodded, "One hour.", he repeated.

One hour later:

After three short knocks on the apartment door, it swung open to reveal Mikey with his vibrant red hair sticking out every which way. His eyebrows rose in surprise and a grin spread across his lips, "Wow..I uh..was I supposed to change?", He said awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck, Unable to stop looking her over. She stood with her Violet hair down up elegantly with a few stray spirals of purple hair hanging around her face, she wore a pair of high heeled lace up black ankle boos, a pair of torn up black tights, a black and white printed Jack Skellington circle skirt, and a sleeveless sheer black button down that tied off a few inches below her breasts leaving her thin flat stomach uncovered and showing a strip of her midriff. She smiled , her lips a deep dark-red, "No, you're fine. Now, let's go." He reached for his keys on the table beside the door and she simply shook her head, "You don't need them. Come on."

She led him upstairs to the roof where there was an outdoor roof garden and large grassy section as well as a set of chairs and couched that sat out there for people to sit at, small fairy lights hung everywhere , flowers in bloom and the Sunday just set leaving the twilight scar still tainted with the colors of the fading sun just as the stars began to shine. He smiled and looked around at all the little lights, the flowers, the gorgeous night sky and then to the big blanket spread out on the grass. He gave a small laugh, "You did this?" She nodded and gave a small shrug, "I actually got us a reservation at this really cool like club restaurant place but apparently Beyonce showed up and I kinda lost the reservation..so this is my sorry I fucked up
Your surprise birthday dinner alternative.", she said as she sat down on the blanket and patted for him to sit beside her. He smiled widely, "No this is great, seriously. This is already amazing." She rolled her eyes, "Calm down lover boy this isn't even the beginning." She smirked and handed him a box. He furrowed his brows in shock and confusion, "What? What is this?" She shrugged. He just asked looked up at her a bit touched that she had thought of him enough to actually take the time to pick out something for him.
She rolled her eyes and leaned back in her hands as she nodded towards the box and said, "Just open it." He carefully peeled back he paper to find a big bag of sour patch kids, licorice, and a 3 vinyl records. He smirked and set aside the sweets as he looked at the three records and laughed, "You know I have these right?" She smiled, "I know those are your records." he looked confused as he looked up at her, "So you gifted me my own records?" Lilly laughed a bit, "Look a little closer" he obliged and picked up the first record, an old Enema Of The State Blink 182 vinyl. His eyes widened a bit and a grin spread across his face , "Holy shit how did you get them to sign this?!!" She laughed as he picked up the second record and then came to the third record, the original Dookie Green Day album, it was not only signed but had a small personal message on it a small piece of paper sticking out of the sleeve. Curiously he pulled out the paper that had been sticking out and examined the two strips of laminated paper. He laughed and grinned widely, "This is the best present ever, Oh my god." She laughed as he slipped the two VIP Green Day Tickets into the record sleeve and he smiled at Lilly. "I can't believe you did this. This is the best present ever." She smiled, I'm glad you like it Mike. Now, granted tags you're twenty and I'm nineteen we legally aren't supposed to drink but it is your birthday and I have a bottle of whiskey..so.." He smiled and nodded, " Where is it? I'll grab it." She pointed over to the cooler box by the couches that sort of always stayed on the roof and he got up to retrieve it.