Lilly + Zack & Jack = Chaos

Can I please... ", she whined as she stood at the bed side adjusting her bra and reaching for her shirt, she jutted out her bottom lip and looked at him with big pouty blue eyes. He grinned at her, his dark hazel hair disheveled from their earlier activities. With a sly grin he sat back on the bed, against the pillows and the headboard with nothing but a sheet draped across his hips and one of his legs. She slipped on her tee shirt and didn't bother reaching for her pants as she looked back at him. "Zack, come on.", she sighed. He raised a hand with his index finger extended and her black lace underwear dangling from his fingertip, "Come get them." Lilly looked at him unamused, "I have to get back." He mimicked her pouty face from earlier and she threw her head back with a small laugh before sitting on his lap, with one leg on either side of him. He smirked triumphantly and she leaned forward running her fingers through his hair and pressing against him in a long kiss. With her free hand she pulled her panties from his grasp.

"Are you going to go on a run before you head down?", she said as she stood up and finished getting dressed, Zack sighed and got up out of bed, "Why run? We could always just team up and work out here..again.", her grinned and she glared at him, "You know we..." He sighed and walked up behind he, placing his hands on her hips and his head on her shoulders as he finished her sentence, "Can't show up together, I know." She bit her lip and looked down at the ground as Zack let go of her and went to slip his boxers and running shorts on. As he began to lace up his sneakers he muttered, " Are you ever going to just tell your boyfriend.." She didn't even let him finish as she interjected, "He's not my boyfriend..and you know it's more complicated than that. Besides its just two friends..hanging out." He rolled his eyes and unplugged his phone from the charger, "Yes, two friends having sex..cuddling...watching movies at four AM..going skinny dipping in the-" he trailed off as she walked over and leaned down to where he sat at the bedside and gently kissed his lips to silence him. "I'll see you when you get back." , Lilly said as she gathered the rest of her things and began to leave. He just watched her leave with a sigh.

Lilly walked into the bus, pushing a hand back through her violet hair as she looked around the empty room. She saw Matt emerge from the bunk area and immediately asked, "Have Alex and Jack come back from the interview at-" before she could even finish she felt two strong arms wrap around her waist and someone nibbling at her neck. She smirked and turned around, "Hey! I didn't know you'd be back so soon.", Lilly said with with a smile towards Jack. He smiled widely, yeah we just got here, Alex is helping Jeff and Vinny with something weird." , he chuckled and she just smiled and nodded. He walked in and plopped down on the couch, pulling her onto his lap, "How was the meeting?" She furrows her brow on confusion for a moment before she realized what he was talking about, Great. Really great. Robert actually wants to turn the whole thing into a full spread on art in the rock world." He smiled proudly, "That's great, Lil." Rian walked over to the fridge and stared at the half empty shelves before swinging it shut with a groan m. Matt glanced over at him and said, "You okay there?" Rian shrugged, just tired...and hungry. Somebody needs to go to a store and buy real food..and not tequila." Jack protested, "Hey! That is quality alcohol." Rian mumbled, "But I can't exactly eat the bottle now can I?" Lilly piped up, "Well actually you could." Rian glared at her and rolled his eyes before turning to Matt, " Where's Em? I thought she was flying out." Lilly laid back against Jack with a dramatic sigh as she exclaimed, "God I hope so, we need another girl on the bus."