Alex 5sos Pete

•REQUESTED•

"Owe. My ukulele stabbed me.", Calum whined. Luke laughed and said, "Fix the strings." Ashton was laying flat on his stomach on the ottoman as he scrolled through his phone. Pete walked into the room and popped down onto the couch with a Pepsi in hand as he glanced over at Mikey who sat beside him on his phone. "What are you doing ?" , he muttered as he sipped his drink. Mikey smirked and went through Instagram liking every picture, "Blowing up your Instagram." Pete rolled his eyes and sat back. Mikey's eyebrows raised slightly in interest as he stopped his insta-stalking and looked carefully at the photo displayed on his glowing screen. A slender girl in torn skinny jeans, worn out converse, a Green Day tee shirt and a leather jacket sat in a room full of instruments and record sale plaques sat smiling widely and looking into the off away from the camera at something in the room that wasn't in the shot.

Mikey held up his phone and asked, "Who is this? She's kinda hot."

Pete looked up and glanced at the phone, "Whoa. Slow your roll, that's my niece."

Mikey looked down at the photo once more before sliding his phone into his pocket, "Is she single?"

Pete gave the red headed twenty year old a mild glare, "Yeah, she just broke up with.." he started but Mikey in all his excitement cut him off.

"Do you think she'd want to hang out or something?"

He shook his head as his calm playful mood shifted to over protective uncle, "No way. She's 17 and off limits."

Mikey sighed and said, "I can't even meet the girl?"

Pete shook his head and stood up, "Back to the studio, boys.", he announced.

...

"Three venti lattes, two caramel machiatto's and a caramel-mocha." , she said to the barista as she pulled out her wallet and paid for the drinks before walking over to the waiting counter. She shoved her hands into the pocket of her jacket as she gently bit her bottom lip. The coffee shop door burst open as a girl in a clack circle skirt and a flannel slipped inside and tucked a strand of her curled hair behind her ear, she smiled widely and said, "You already ordered?"

The girl with the dark chocolate colored hair and bright blue eyes nodded, "Yepp, how was the shoot?"

The girl in the flannel, Stella the photographer, best friend , rolled her eyes a bit, "We shot some German supermodel and Jesus I thought she was going to rip my head off every time I told her she needed to shift a few inches."

The barista slid out three drinks, Stella grabbed one and Violet picked up the other two as they headed for the table in the corner beside the large shop window. They sat down and started to sip their drinks as a tall boy with messy hazel hair and a faded denim jacket walked in and spin around in a full circle before spotting the girls and walking over to sit in the third seat at the small cafe table. Stella corked a brow as he slid into the chair picked up his coffee. Violet sipped her coffee and muttered, "Nice of you to join us Gaskarth." He gave a deep sigh, "Sorry, I know I'm late I got caught up in traffic." The guy, Alex Gaskarth, musician, rockstar, professional dork, and Violet's only other best friend, sat back in his chair and sipped his coffee as he looked out the window before turning to each of the girls , "So what's up?"

Stella started going off about the disastrous photo shoot but Violet was staring off out the window, completely spacing off. Stella started waving her hand in front of her, "Hello earth to Vi?"

She snapped out of it and her eyes focused on her two friends sitting across from her, "What?", she muttered.

"You okay?", Alex asked a bit concerned.