Tøp

"My name's blurry face and I don't care what you think.", She sang out as she nodded her head along to the music blaring through her headphones. "What in the world are you doing.", Tyler said with a laugh as he glanced over at Salem who was laying down on the couch with her feet up and her long dark hair with its violet tips was fanned out behind her like a halo as she laid back and sang along to the music. She pulled out her earbuds and looked over at Tyler, "What?" He laughed and smiled one of his dorky half smiles, " You. Just sitting their singing our songs." She shrugged a bit, "I like that song." Ty chuckled, " Weirdo." She rolled her eyes, "And that's coming from you." Tyler smirked and Salem flipped herself around so she was sitting up. With s small sigh she glanced over at him and nudged him with her foot, "We should go do something." He leaned back against the couch and side glanced at Salem, "Like what?" She thought a moment before shrugging, "Coffee, sounds great." Just then Josh walked in from the other end of the bus with half a Snickers bar hanging out of his mouth as said, "And donuts. Like those e little chocolate ones with those little baby chocolate chills on top." Tyler laughed, " Coffee and doughnuts it is." Salem jumped to her feet and raised a hand up into the air as she exclaimed, "To the Skeleton-mobile!!" Tyler laughed and picked up a set of keys, whilst Salem hopped onto Josh's back and he gave her a piggy back ride to the car.

At some point When they were stopped at a light in city traffic Tyler pulled out his phone and took a video of the traffic before turning he camera to himself, "So we're currently going on a coffee run in a creepy roadie van, and I'm just chilling up here in the front with Bae up here riding shotgun, this is Josh my girlfriend and back there is my best friend and the drummer, Salem..." Tyler said as showed everyone in the van before turning the phone to himself smiling as Josh said off camera, "I'm out of the band, I've been replaced. I'm just a band Slut who rides on the bus sometimes." Salem laughed, "Oh wow. Is this what I am now?" Tyler chucked and they pulled into the parking lot of a hole in the wall doughnut shop. They all climbed out of the van and filed into the shop. It was quite a sight, a group of young twenty year olds with tattoos, piercings l, and colored hair, all clad in dark clothes, hoodies, and boots like a bunch of random young hooligans running about the town and yet they all had their faces pressed against the glass doughnut case as they pointed to the ones they wanted like small children.

They all walked together down the sidewalk of the gloomy town, dark clouds floating above as the heat from their coffee cups radiated through their hands keeping them warm. They sat down in the grass and ate their doughnuts as they watched the cars pass by. There was three teens, maybe 16 or 17 who were all walking tigger her through the little plaza shops. They all started whispering and talking amongst each other, trying to figure out if the three odd people lounging in the grass we're really who they thought they were. The first of them was a girl, she was shorter and a bit rounder with bright blue hair and a Twenty One Pilots shirt on, the second was a girl with freckles and wavy blonde hair and the third was a tall lanky boy with dark hair that had bright red tips . Hesitantly and trying to disguise their giggles and excitement they walked over to the three of them and said, "Hi." Salem was the first to look up with a wide grin and say, "Hey. Yo I really like your hair!." The boy and the girl both smiled and blushed as they mumbled thank you's. Josh was testing something but it was all mumbles with his mouth stuffed with his chocolate doughnuts. Tyler smiled at them and nodded to the girls shirt, "Nice shirt.", the girl smiled and the other girl stuttered out, "Would it be really weird if I asked for a picture." Tyler shook his head and gave a friendly smile, "Not at all." Salem shrugged, "Go for it." After swallowing his mouthful of doughnut Josh said, "Yeah but we're fat and lazy so you have to squat down here." They laughed and obliged. They all crowded tigger her in a big group and took about ten selfies together and the teenage fans sat and chatted with them for a few minutes before they left the three oversized children in beanies and boots to finish their coffees.

Salem gave an over dramatic sigh as she laid back across both boys' laps and awkwardly splayed out her arms and she looked up at the dark could've above. Tyler smiled widely at her and Josh leaned forward and licked her cheek. She scrunched up her nose, "What in the world was that for Dun." He shrugged, "You're being weird so I thought I'd just one up you." She laughed a bit before she sat up and licked his cheek before laying backdown. "Tyler Joseph! ...I'm too lazy to sit up so I'm going to lick your face later and I just want you to be prepared so you can savor that magical moment." Tyler laughed and nodded, "Sounds great." Josh leaned back and laid in the grass, Tyler propped himself up on his hands and Salem just laid across both of them. Raindrops started to fall, a few cold drops fell across their skin and Tyler sighed and got up, gathering their coffees as he got up to go start the van and Josh picked up Salem and spun her around before running to the van. " Aggh! Josh you're gonna make me sick!"

He laughed and opened up the van door for her, "No way I want to drive back.", she protested and the boys exchanged glances.

Tyler handed her the keys dramatically and clutched his chest as he said, " Today is the day I risk my life by letting Princess Kade drive the van."

She groaned and rolled her eyes, "I drive better than you Ty."

Josh snorted a bit as he laughed, "You do drive like an old lady."

Tyler scoffed, "I do not!" Salem smirked and climbed into the driver's seat, "Get in you assholes. " they laughed and both boarded the van.