Fob 1

"I wish detention was really like that. You know when I was in high school they made is pick a letter and then hand copy that entire section from the dictionary?", she said shaking her head. "When were you ever in detention?" , he asked. She shrugged, "I did my time." He chucked, "You were a bad kid." She smirked and shrugged, "I try." While Kira was busy watching The Breakfast Club, Andy leaned over and took a drink from her frappuccino when she wasn't looking. "Hey!", she said shoving him a bit which only made him laugh. "Rude.", she muttered and he smiled as he sat back on the couch with sigh.

The credits began rolling and Kira was comfortably laying up against Andy as he looked down at her and said, "Tell me again why we watched this instead of Divergent?" She groaned, "Because we have watched Divergent way too many times." He sighed she sat up to stretch. "What time is it?", she mumbled as she stretched with a slight yawn. He glanced down at his phone, "Eleven fifty-two."  She laughed, "Well maybe it's about time we change out of our pajamas?" He smirked, "Maybe you, I'm not in my pajamas because somebody sent me a grumpy text requesting Starbucks and a movie buddy." She stood up and rolled her eyes, " Don't act like you didn't enjoy it."

While Andy sat on the couch scrolling through his Twitter feed, Kira was busy getting dressed. She slipped into a pair sneakers, jeans, and a teeshirt before stepping out of her room just as the front door swung open downstairs. She stood at the top of the stairs as Pete walked in, "Kira!", he called out as he hadn't realized she was standing at the top of the staircase. "You don't have to shout.", she muttered as he came down to shout. He groaned, "You know it would be nice if you answered your phone." Kira shrugged, "Sorry I was watching a movie with Andy. It's not like I.." He shook his head, "That's not the point. " she sarcastically spat, "Then what is?" Pete walked into the living room and tossed his keys onto the kitchen counter as he opened up the fridge, "The point is I need to know where you are. You could get kidnapped or something." She rolled her eyes, "Uncle Pete, I don't think I'll get kidnapped. Besides, Andy was with me and I'm pretty sure Andy can handle protecting me."  Pete groaned, "It's not about Andy being here! It's about you telling me where you're going! You left last night and I had no idea where you were!" Kira scoffed, "I'M TWENTY YEARS OLD!" Pete shouted back at her, "And I'm supposed to take care of you! I'M SUPPOSED TO PROTECT YOU!" 

"I'm not a kid.", Kira groaned before storming out the front door. Standing in the front steps she rocked back and forth on the heels of her sneakers as she picked up her cellphone, "Hey, uh. Could you come pick me up? I'm at home, yeah I'm already outside. Thanks, bye."

...

A silver Porsche came to a stop at the curb outside of the house and Kira immediately made her way towards it, wanting to get away from home as fast as she could. She opened the car door and stopped for a mont before getting in, "Where's Stell?" Patrick smiled and said with a slight laugh, "She's baking. Apparently she doesn't think I'm capable of not burning cookies." Kira shut the car door, "I wouldn't let you cook either."  He glared at her, "You have so much faith in me.", he said as he drove down the street. "So what's with the emergency pick up?" Kira sighed and looked out the window as she ran a hand back through her long dark hair, "I'm tired of being treated like a kid." Pat  raised a brow in interest as questioned, "Pete?" She nodded, "He thinks I'm a kid. He's so overbearing." Patrick shrugged a bit, "He's just worried about you. He has been taking care of you for the last seven years, he's just looking out for you." Kira groaned,       "Don't take his side." Patrick pulled onto a neighborhood street, "I'm not, you know I'm here for you. I'm just saying, you know how he is." She sighed, "I hate when you're right Pat." He smiled at her as he pulled into the driveway.

They walked into the house and Patrick walked into the kitchen, coming up behind Stella and kissing her cheek before stealing a cookie off the counter. "Those are hot.", she warned and Kira came in and leaned on the counter beside Stella. She gave a warm smile, "Hey Kira! What's up?" Giving a slight shrug she said, "Just escaping home for awhile." Stella nodded and offered, "Cookie?" She shook her head, "How's the whole editor from home thing working out?" Stella smiled, "Great actually. I just work from home and go to the office once a week it's great!" Kira nodded.

Patrick came in on the phone, talking to the caller he spoke into the phone, "Yes, Mrs.Hayes. I'm good, yes Stella is right here, she's cooking. Oh, that's great. Are you still coming for dinner this Thursday? We'd love to have you over. No, we're still not married. Oh, uh yes Mrs.Hayes I'm sure you would like grandkids. Yes, I was on television last week. Oh you recorded it? I did kiss Taylor Swift on the cheek. No, I am not with Taylor.. Yes Stella and I are still together and no she's not going to go on a date with your doctor. Yes, Kathleen, I realize that Dr.Perez is young and wealthy. Alright, I'm going to have the phone to Stella now. Uh huh, have a good day. Bye.." Patrick made a face as he handed the phone off to Stella. Stella sighed and picked up the phone, "Hello, hi Mom. Yes I'm still dating Patrick. No I'm not going to go out with your Doctor. Yes, I'll see you Thursday. Uh Huh. Yes, I am still a photography editor for Alternative Press. Yes it's a real job. Okay, I love you. Bye."  Patrick sighed and shook his head, "I love you but I'm pretty sure your mom hates me." Stella laughed and handed back the phone, " She doesn't hate you Pat, she loves you, she just wishes you were a doctor or a lawyer or something." Kira across the kitchen laughed, "I see your mom is still ..traditional." Stella sighed and nodded, "You should have been here when we told her we were moving into together."