Dare 2- I curse you,my friend!

Pic is not mine

Edit: Just added the song for feels

Dared by JamieHayennDeGuzman

After this, I'm gonna torture you for a long time while thanking you at the same time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: *sigh* Looks like I'm stocked up on dares today...I...I think i should take a break on looking at my tablet for now...*leaves my tablet charging in FNAF World(not the rpg game)*

Meanwhile....

Toy Chica: *looks around to see if no one near* No Alexi-chan today* grabs a torn green paper*...Hmm...It seems like her best friend wants a lovey-dovey scene here, eh?

*TC goes out of the room while bringing the paper to the gang*

Toy Chica: Hey guys! Look what I found toda-oh um, uh hey BonBon, uhhh, you might wanna leave this room for a while, or , if you want, you could spy on Alexis in her world!*Everyone has a pervy smirk*

Toy Bonnie: W-what?! N-no! Whatever that thing you guys are t-thinking, I'm not gonna peek at her!

Toy Freddy: What are you talking about? That's not what we are thinking.

Toy Bonnie: *face slowly turns pink in embarrassment * N-nevermind *leaves the room*

Mangle: *chuckles* That boy sometimes...

Toy Chica: Anyway, I want to show you all this!* shows the torn paper*

Everyone: Ohhhh, We see what you're getting at!

At real world....

Me: *pacing at my bedroom* What am I gonna do now?(wait for a suprise, me)

3...

2...

1...

*Metal door opens*

Toy Bonnie: HALLO RINISSA-CHAN!

Me: * screams and grabs the nearest item that i could find, a newly-sharpened needle*

*needle goes through BonBon left cheek then blood spills out*

Toy Bonnie: ouch...*emotionless, like what I usually do*

Me: *gasps* Oh no! I'm so, so sorry, BonBon! I-I didn't mean it-

Toy Bonnie: H-hey, it's okay, i-it's not that deep...

Me: B-but still, y-you scared me, I'm gonna get a bandage!*leaves the room*

Toy Bonnie: * sits on the bed while holding bleeding cheek *

Me: Okay, I'm back * holding a very small, slightly wet cloth and a red-colored bandage**sits on the bed with BonBon and wipes cheek with the wet cloth then puts the bandage*Sorry about that...

Toy Bonnie: Hey, as I said before, it's okay...

Me: *rubs back of my neck in embarrassment**awkward silence*

Toy Bonnie: Hey, how about we go back to the pizzeria, is that okay?

Me: sure, let's go...

*goes inside the pizzeria*

*Alexis/ Rinissa's height turns back to her 17 self*( below BonBon's chin )

*Chica and Toy Chica runs up to me*

Chicken sisters : Let's go to the park!

Me: Who suggested?

Chica: All of us, except BonBon since he was with you.

Me: oh okay then...

*time skip to 30 minutes*

Freddy: Is everyone ready?

Everyone, except Freddy: YES, WE ARE READY FOR FREDDY!

Freddy: *blushes pink* Are you guys frick fracking serious?!

Everyone, except Freddy: yes, why?

Freddy: *mutters colorful language*

While passing through the road, Bon Bon got a little behind as he got hit by a car

"Oh no, I'm very sorry miss"

"I hope he will still be okay..."

"We should've stick together!" ^

*muffled noises*

( This is the part where I change my writing style,hehe, I hate you so much, Maria, er, Conan, or whatever your name is now)

Toy Bonnie POV

I slowly fluttered my eyes open, the first thing that I saw was a white ceiling, then I felt a soft thing in the back of my head as I realize I was laying down.Then I heard a door open, I can't move my head so I waited as it came closer.

Once I adjusted, I looked beside me and I saw Alexis,with tears flowing down her cheeks. She sat on the chair that was next to the bed I was laying on. "Bon...I'm...so sorry for leaving you behind... this wouldn't have happened if I was next to you..." She said between hiccups. She was looking down and her bangs covered her eyes so I can't see them.

My gaze at her softened. She...she cared...about me? But, why? I saw her hair turn brownish-black. "A-Alexis....", after I said thet she looked up at me. Instead of her beautiful, bright purple eyes, it was really grayish, almost transparent. Without thinking, I hugged her, I knew she was surprised. But she hugged me back continued crying while brush her hair with my fingers. So soffttttt.

Cherry's POV ( aka ,TC's cupcake)

Me and my twin looked at the small opening in the door and we saw the two hugging. Then, me and Carl started mind conversation,

I think we should tell them later
What?! Are you crazy?! All of us are gonna get killed if we do that!
There's no other way to tell her without getting one of us killed ya chiken nugget!
*sigh* Fine, let's tell her next week
She'll find out sooner or later
Finneeee

Two days later

Everyone: HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: No one's gonna save you now!( holding a red hot burning scythe)

Toy Bonnie: I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE, I'LL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!! ( holding Marceline's bass axe )

And that's why you shouldn't prank someone that feels or looks like real.

Balloon Boy : btw, Springtrap was the one driving the car.

Spring trap : CRUD, CRUD, CRUD, CRUD, CRUD! FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- *trips* CRAP!!!!

Me : DIE!*stabs Springs*

Springtrap: *is twitching* WHY, DID I LISTEN TO YOU, WHAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *dead*

Lol, just kidding, no one died, just a few scraps and injuries

Shadow Bonnie: I'm betting someone's gonna die in dare 5

Me: Nah, not gonna happen, no one will ever die here, EVAAA