Dare 5 - Seven minutes in heaven/ h*** by Rinissa

I just found that picture while finding Baymax's human form. It's really cute!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In FNAF...

Me: AHaAhHhHAHAHAhahAhAhahAhHAa!!! *is tied up by chains in a chair*

Toy Bonnie: WHERE IS HER F****** CHILL PILLS DAMMIT! SHE'S S******* HER F****** SELF!

*phone beeps loudly* *silence*

Me: * silent* * breaks the chains and gets the phone calmly*

Shinichi_Kudo_4869 : I dare any of the characters in Big Hero 6 (only five characters) to do 7 minutes in heaven and Rinnissa/Alexis is joining on the 7 minutes in heaven, Her partner in seven minutes is one of the characters who don't have partner. I think I'm not going to... I might puke on who I pick.....

*another message appears*

Shinichi_Kudo_4869: And after bh6, I dare BillDip to do also the seven minutes in heaven...

Me: SCRATCH THAT! IMM GANNA HAVE FUN OF MY LIFE! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!

Mangle: WHERE'S THE F****** CHAINS! S***! SHE BROKE THE F****** CHAINS! GET ANOTHER ONE F***BEAR!

* 2 hours later, after everyone tries to tie me up in metal chains and lock me up in the safe room while taking mah chill pills...*

Mangle: * opens the door slowly* Uh, Rinissa..... are you..... are you not insane.... anymore?

Me:* hair is very light blue* I.... think so? I guess.....let's pack the bottle of my pills in my bag, just to be safe....

Mangle: * nods *

Me: * grabs dimensional scissors and cuts the thin air * * walks through Gravity Falls door*

Mangle: Um, why are we in Gravity Falls? Isn't it Big Hero 6?

Me: Don't you remember that Bill and Dipper is also doing the seven minutes? So, I thought, instead of splitting chapters to save space, we'll do it at the same time.

Mangle: Oh.

*sees Bill and the Pine twins on the rooftop of the Mystery Shack*

Me: Hey Bill! Hey Dipper and Mabes!

Bill, Dipper and Mabel: Hiyo!

Mabel: So, what are you doing here? Do our universe have its first dare?!

Me: How'd you know? *looks at Bill suspiciously* * Bill shrugs*

Mabel: Oh, dumb luck, I guess...

Me: I guess, pfft, hahahHHahHHhahHhahaHhahaHh!

Mangle: Oh shoot! *grabs chill pill and puts it in my mouth, which made me choke*

Me: * coughing* ahem, I mean, yeah, you can go Mabes, but you can only watch...

Mabel: That was weird Anyways, what's the dare?

Me: You'll find out. Bill and Dipper are doing some dares, well, one.

Mabel: Well, what is it?!

Me: Can't tell ya! *winks* anyways, Mabiper, follow me! * uses scissors to go to BH6 and holds it, Mangle goes in already and is waiting at the other side*

Bill, Dipper and Mabel: Mabiper?

Mangle: * pops up in the portal* It's for short for all you three names. * goes back in*

Mostly Ask And Dare And Author's Notesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें