Just Bored-pt 1

Rinissa/ Alexis PoV

I was in front of my computer while wearing purple headphones on, I was currently drawing in MS Paint Me and BonBon playing video games when I suddenly felt my shoulders rubbed and my right headphones removed.

"Whatcha doin?~" A chilling voice whospered to my ear and I know all too well on who it is. "D-drawing, n-now stop that!" I said, stuttering slightly. BonBon sighed and stopped rubbing but still is in my shoulders.

"But I want to play a game, I'm bored." He said. "Fine, but what kind of game?" I sighed." Woohoo!" Then he dragged me to one of the party rooms and I saw everyone there. Then Freddy removed his hat and told everyone to put an item in the hat, including me.

"But what are we going to play?" I asked. Then, Shinichi muttered" Seven minutes in heaven" "WHAT?!" I said surprisingly. "Is there something wrong with that?" Marco said, from Star vs. The Forces of Evil. "Tne problem is that I'm too young!" I said. "Then turn into your teen form then" Len said, from the Vocaloids. "Am I the only girl playing?" I asked.

"Of course not, Star, Fionna, Miku, Rin, Balloon Girl, Yandere-chan and whoever else I haven't mentioned are going to play." Freddy said politely. Talk about gentlemens, this is gonna be a fun night

I facepalmed my self.