Two kisses

JamieHayennDeGuzman dares Rinissa to kiss Flowey.

Me: Sure, why not? It's just a fl-

And Asriel.

Me: Uhm, okay? They're just the same....monster? I don't know. But how can we do that? We can't let both of them live at the same time!

Chara: CHARA TO THE RESCUE!!! * gives Flowey 1/4 of her soul* That way, you can transform into Asriel for at least 1 hour and go back to being a flower. And you can feel love, not LOVE, does that make any sense?

Me: I get it.

Flowey: I also get it, but why did you give me 1/4 of your soul?

Chara: It's a dare, (secret dare from me) you can keep it if you want, after all, you're my best friend! (She meant Asriel)

Flowey: Sooo, what is the dare?

● Me: * holds Flowey's flower pot and very liiiiiiiight blush** Kiss

Flowey: No. *blushes slightly*

Me: *holds Flowey's pot closer* Kiisssss

Flowey: Noooooooo. *blushing intensifies*

Me: Awww, Flowey, what's wrong with kisses? After all....●

Flowey:*remembers something* Oh no, I'm not letting that happen again! * uses leaf hands to pull me and then kisses me* *blushes even more, if that's even possible.*

Me: *blushes hardcore* S-See, i-it wasn't that bad! I was about to use a pun though....how'd you know that was going to happen? Anyways, turn into Asriel...*mutters* I have to do the same thing to him*

Flowey: *still heard it* Well TOO BAD PAL! I'M NOT DOIN' IT!

Me: *whimpers*

Flowey: * sigh* sh**. For the person that made the dare, well, F**K YOU! YOU'RE INSANE!!!*turns into Asriel, kissed my forehead quickly, then turns back to being Flowey* T-there! Happy?!

Me: *blushes to much that I look like a tomato, and I'm heating up a lot* B-boy! Is it h-hot in h-here, o-or I-is that j-just m-me? We-well, g-gotta g-go! I t-think that I-I left m-my t-tablet open w-with t-the F-flowey fanfics..

Flowey: *blushes even harder* WHAT?!

Me: I-I mean gotta go! *doves headfirst through the door*

Toriel: Shouldn't that hurt?