Dare 6 - Happy Advanced Summerween!

In Star vs. The Forces of Evil....

Star: Um, I don't know if this is natural or not Marco....She's been playing her gagdets ever since she came here now....

Marco: I don't think it's natural either. But, it's the only other way to stop her insanity.

Me: * is playing Piano Tiles* *tablet gets a notification* Huh?

Shinichi_Kudo_4869: I dare Jeff the Killer (main) and the other creepypastas to scare Honey Lemon, Gogo, Mabel, Chica, Toy Chica, and the best thing will be scared is Hiro, and Bill (I hope so, Bill).

Me: The F**k?

Star: Hey little girl, what happened to you?

Me: What do you mean? Anyways, scare people? And Bill would be part of the people that will be scared? I don't know, he is a demon that came from the Nightmare Realm and he is the one that gives nightmares, manipulate and scare them....I don't think her request will be fulfilled but he is in a human body now and I didn't make any tweaks in it so maybe he will just laugh is butt off because of the people being scared would scream like a girl, except the girls, cause, they're girls, after all....

Marco: You do got a point, and how did you know all these stuff?

Me: By watching him on t.v. and watching him in person....

Marco: Oh... That's just weird.

Me: Don't call it weird, he, himself, watches every single people, depending on the dimension.

Star: Cool, hey, let's go and ask the creepypastas now! Aaaaand can you keep your phone in your pocket please?

Me: As long as it's near me.

Star: *grabs dimensional scissors and cuts the thin air and goes inside the portal to the creepypastas*

Slenderman: Hey Rinissa!

Me: Hi, Slendy!

Laughing Jack: Hiyo! Hihihih!

Marco: Man, that guy is alot crazier than you....

Star: Everyone in this place is so creepy.

Me: Relax, they're not gonna hurt you, they made a deal so they are keeping it.

Smile the dog: * barks*

Star: Especially that thing!

Me: You're mean! He's cute y'know! *pets Smile* Anyways, where's Jeff?

Jeff: Right behind ya!

Me: *turns around*Oh great, you're here!

Jeff: So, what do you want?

Me: This is a dare, kay? I want you and your friends to scare the people that I'm bringing, except these guys.* points to Star and Marco* and Dipper....

Jeff: Okay, cool, just let me prepare.....are you gonna record it?

Me: Duh, I want to see the faces of fear.

Jeff: Mhmm, come back at half an hour.

Me: Kay!

25 minutes later...

At Gravity Falls....

Me: Okay, is everyone all here?

Hiro, Honey Lemon, Gogo, Toy Chica, Chica, Mabel and Bill: Yeah/Yup!

Me: Alright then, I want all of you to close your eyes.

Hiro, Honey Lemon, Gogo, Toy Chica, Chica, Mabel: *closes and covers eyes*

Me: *irritated voice* Including you, Bill.

Bill: *scowls* Fine. * closes and covers eyes*

Me: No peeking, anyone who peeks will get eaten by Conchita, got it?

Mabel: Uh, one question, who's Conchita?

Me: Conchita is a girl that eats anything, whether it is good or poisoned, human or animal.

Mabel: *shifts uncomfortably*Uhhhh, okay....?

Me: * grabs dimensional scissors and cuts the thin air * Okay, everyone hold hands, I'm going to lead you some where...* holds Mabel's hand*

Hiro, Honey Lemon, Gogo, Toy Chica, Chica, Mabel and Bill: *holds hand*

Me: * goes in the portal and Hiro, Honey Lemon, Gogo, Toy Chica, Chica, Mabel and Bill follows* Okay, open your eyes now!

Chica: Uhhh, is...is...t-this a-a haunt-ted h-house? O-or mansion?

Toy Chica: Uh...creepy tentacle thingy is going up on my leg...

Bill: Is this supposed to scare us, cause I don't think you're doing it well. *crosses arms*

Me: Uhh, one question, does your all seeing eye works here? Or not?

Bill: No triangles so n-*Jeff suddenly jumped on him**in a squeaky voice* OH-OHO MY PRINCESS CELESTIA, I'M GONNA DIEEEEEE!!!

Hiro: *in a high-pitched voice* HOLY MOTHER OF*insert very offensive words here*

The rest: *screams and runs around like a headless chicken*

???:* slow clap while laughing hard*

Me: *laughing like no tomorrow* Oh man, did you caught that on tape? Ahaaaahahaaa!

???: *steps out revealing Star, Marco, and Dipper holding a CD*

Dipper: Yep!

Marco: OH Man! Did you see their FACES?! >3<

Star: This is a lot more fun than prank calling!

Gogo: So THIS. IS.JUST.A.DARE?!

Me:A....haha, y-yes.....

Awkward silence

30 minutes of world destruction ;P

Me: And that's how the world ends!

Future Rin Style: *hits me on the head lightly* Not true, don't listen to her.

Me: *rubs head* Meanie!