Kissing My Favourite Characters

BTW, for anyone who's confused on why Chara isn't really bad, is because I choose Pacifist Chara, that's why she is not corrupted.

Me: (is sitting on Toriel's chair while watching in Youtube with Chara) *laughs*

Chara: Did you seriously laughed at that?! That's not even funny!

Me: Well you could say I have a different sense of humour, heheheheh.

Chara: Hey, I'll be right back, gonna get chocolate. *starts walking to the fridge*

Me: *in my mind* (Typical Chara) Hey, get me some too.

Chara: Kay! *comes back with a two bars of chocolate* I know milk chocolate is your favourite soo, here. *sits back on the chair*

Me: *uhhh, tablet or ipad shows a notification on Messenger**flinches*

Chara: *flinches also* What does it say? *looms over my tablet*

Me: *reads it* Ohh! I dare you to kiss your crush then if you don't have, just kiss your favorite character. ..... I kind of did that already, but whatever.......I have like five favorite characters, soo, is it okay?

Chara: Well, it did say favorite character, so no.

Me: BUT I CAN'T CHOOSE!!!!

Chara: ... who are your favorite characters?

Me: Well, let's see...You, Frisk, Flowey, Sans and Asriel.

Chara: ....wow..well, she IS your best friend after all, maybe...she could make an...exception?

Me: Well, I guess I can start with you, since you're close. *kiss on the cheek then finds the others*

Chara: Good Luck!

In Snowdin.....

Me: That was a long walk....wonder where Sans is.

Sans: lookin for me?

Me: Oh goodie! Frisk is here too! Alright, if you guys ask, it's a dare. *kisses Frisk and Sans' s cheeks then tries to find Flowey*

Frisk: ???

In Waterfall...

Me: Where is Flowey? *walks around then sees Onion-san* Hi Onion-san!

Onion-san: Hi!

Me: Have you seen a yellow flower? Or a goat kid?

Onion-san: Nope! But if ya want to, let's make a band, anytime, ya hear!

Me: Hehehe, thank you Onion-san for the offer, but I have a little to much stuff to do, but how about instead if a band, how about a duet?

Onion-san: That sounds good, come back anytime, ya hear!

Me: Mhmm. *proceeds walking then finds the river person in Hotland*

River Person: Tra la la. I am the riverman. Or am I the riverwoman...? It doesn't really matter. I love to ride in my boat. Would you care to join me?

Me: *nods then goes inside the boat*

River Person: Where would we go today?

Me:.....snowdin............

River Person: Off we go then......... Tra la la, remember to take a break every-so-often. *the rest of the ride continues in silence*

Back in Snowdin....

Me: *goes out of the boat*

River Person: Come back anytime!

Me: *nods then proceeds to go to the ruins, the ruins door is locked from the inside* Oh, I remembered this was only an exit....*pulls out phone then calls Chara*

Chara: Hello!

Me: *hears Stronger than You playing then hums along* The Ruins door is locked, how can I get in?

Chara: Oh, wait there! *hears shuffling*

Me: I don't think I could even wait any longer on this freezing temperatures.

5 minutes later...

Me: *The Ruins doors open, gets inside quickly* That was really cold. Especially with water on me.

Chara: *closes the door* But you don't look wet.

Me: Because it already dried! *starts walking back to the living room*

Chara: *follows* Oh, so you done with the dare?

Me: I can't find Flowey.

Chara: *arrives to the living room* Welll, you're on your own.

Me: *starts walking to the place where Frisk fell from the surface.* There you are! What are you doing here?

Flowey: Hey, just reminiscing stuff.

Me:.. Well, look I have another dare that I have to kiss my favourite character/s and you and Asriel are one of them, don't worry, it's just on the cheek. *kisses Flowey's, uhhh, non-existing cheek*

Flowey: *turns into Asriel*

Me: *kisses Asriel's cheek*

Asriel: *turns back into Flowey*.....

Me:..... *leaves and then comes back to Toriel's home*

Chara: Soooo, how did it go?

Me: *sits down in the chair* Good, but I'm really tired of walking, and, well, Asriel and Flowey are strangely quiet. It's scaring me.

Chara: *sigh* I know you, you'll forget about this in an hour, hey, let's just watch more vines, alright? *in head* You'll forget about this, especially if you're having fun, or just plain sleeping.

Me: I'm gonna sleep for now....*turns into a cat, then lays on Chara's lap*

Chara: Again? Sleeping? You must be really bored, why not check for updates?

Me: *mutters* I already checked all of them.

Chara: Really?

Me: *mutters* yeah, the BillDip one, I already read it a while ago, Feel Again is still on chapter 5, Down the Mountain Hole is still not yet updating, Timeline Mess-up just updated and I already read it, Ask and Dare Big Hero 6, probably is still updating, just went into Shinichi's account, so...*yawns*...*fell asleep*

Chara: You're just as lazy as that comedian *pats head then watches vines on youtube, with headphones of course*