Crossover Madness

Me: *sees picture* BTW, credits to lunaartgallery for making this. Check her out! Here's the link : lunaartgallery.tumblr.com/ : it's how I typed it, hehe.

Sans: hey, kid, you okay?

Me: BETTER THAN EVAAAAAAAAA!!! SHIP! SHIP! SHIP! SHIP!

Sans: woah, calm down kiddo, what's gotten ya so pumped up?

Me: Well, crossovering, if that's even a word, my favourite movie of alllllllll time, crossovers my favourite indie game of alllll time equals SUPER FUN ON TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO IS WHO!!!!!!!!

Sans: cool, do you need help?

Me: Sure! Why not? Get Frisk and Chara, I'm gonna get paper!

*time skip*

Chara: Soooo, you need help, Rina?

Me: Mhmm, okay let's start.

Sans: hey, how about that human girl, to be frisk?

Frisk: It can be, but I think it fits Chara better, because I'm thinking on maybe making, uhhh....

Me: The human girl is Chihiro.

Frisk: Okay, Chihiro's Mom and Dad to be Asgore and Toriel.

Me: That's what I'm also thinking and then making Haku to be Asriel.

Chara: Nooo, I think that Chihiro should be Frisk and Haku should be Sans.

Sans: hey! why me?

Chara: Because the picture says so! *points at picture*

Sans: ohh..okay?

Me: Hey! Calm down, besides it's not even canon yet, or fanon! So people can say what they want, even though Frisk and Sans are always Chihiro and Haku, because ships.

Frisk: *blushes* U-uhm, Oh! How about the s-spider looking m-man to be Muffet?

Me: Hey, that's actually a good idea!

Chara: Oh! Hey how about the bathhouse water ticket seller to be Burgerpants? He looks stressed!

Frisk: Yeah! Yeah! And then then the green heads can be the Tems!

Sans: and then the black guy with a mask can be-

Me: Gaster! Good idea Sans!

Charisk: Uhmm, who is Gaster?

Me: Ohh, he is a secret character that can be obtained by hacking the game's files, You can see him in Waterfall, of course if you hack the game...uhm..Sans? Are you okay?

Sans: *seems a little pale, but he's a skeleton so how?* uhh, yeah, i'm good!

Chara: Okay! How about the paper bird to be an amalgamate? You know the one underneath Alphys' s lab?

Frisk: Yeah! It can be, how about that girl that helps Chihiro? It can be Undyne.

Sans: or, if chara will be chihiro, it would be frisk!

Me: Then the frog would be Froggit, after all, it's obvious.

Frisk: Hey how about the witches? I can't think on who they can be.

Sans: maybe, the witch in the bath house would be asgore and the one in the other side of the river, i don't know, can be tori?

Everyone: Pfft, Hahahahahaha!

Me: That's a horrible idea Sans!

Frisk: But then *giggles* Papyrus thinks that Toriel is just a clone of Asgore that shaved his beard!

Me: Then, Yubaba's baby, or Asgore's baby, will be....Asriel? Pfftt, hahahahahaha.

Chara: Wow! Asriel is one large baby then! *laughs*

Sans: hey, how about the bird? when it's large first?

Frisk: Hmmm, the large bird can be Whimsun and then when it shrinks, it could be that bird that carries you over that disproportionately small gap.

Me: YOU TOOK THAT STRAIGHT FROM THE SOUNDTRACK!

Sans: nice thinking kiddo! *grabs Frisk and pats them on the head*

Frisk: *giggle*

Me: Well, I guess the background characters can be the background enemies then...one of them will be Jerry.......I hate that guy...

Everyone: FU** JERRY!

Toriel: *comes in the room* Uhm, Sans, did you teach them the F-word?

Sans: nope. they learned themselves.

Toriel: Everyone, please lessen the usage of that word, or never use it at all.

Everyone except Sans and Tori: Will do!

Toriel: *nods and closes the door*

Me: So, did we miss anyone, I'm kinda tired...*yawns*

Chara: I think *yawn* everyone is...Frisk, let's go to our room....

Me: Let me come with you....*follows Frisk and Chara to their bedroom*

Sans: well, if anyone needs me, give paps a ring, i'll be with him. *teleports to who knows where*

That night, something...interesting...happened