Chapter Ten - Meeting Jessica

Present Day

Waking up really hurts, I had a massive headache and it definitely wasn't going away, I slowly turned onto my back and held my forehead. There was a heavy thing on my stomach so I just left it there, the heaviness was helping the pain simmer down, it was definitely helping. I took in deep breaths and just laid there, maybe if I could remember what the heck is going on, I would feel a little better. Then just like that I remembered it all, the lost memory, what happened beforehand and everything.

"Shit!" I exclaimed sitting up as best I could.

The heavy thing slid down onto my legs as I sat forward and started smiling like a mad woman, I have a Mate!

OMG! I AM SO FRICKEN AWESOME, EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE ME!! I screamed in my head

Quiet down! Some people are still sleeping... Sera said sleepily

Sorry? I said back

I got back a barely audible grunt before she settled again, I looked down at the bed and noticed a tanned thing there. I followed it to a arm, to a shoulder, to a body, to a head and then to Harley.

"Harley?" I whispered

So it was true and I didn't dream it all, or fantasise it, so what do I do now. Do I poke it, talk to it, eat it, stare at it or ignore it.

Oh I don't flipping know! I have never had one of these before! I exclaimed in my head

Far out! Would you shut up! Sera exclaimed right back

Sorry, I just want to know what I am supposed to do with it!

Do with what?

Uh, Harley!

Oh! She said before cracking up laughing, and she didn't stop.

I'm pretty sure my face resembled one of someone who was not amused, I just placed my hand on my face and rested my elbow on my now crossed legs, I just stared at nothing.

You can shut it now

She ignored me and continued to laugh, I blocked her out and just sat for a minute, I didn't know what to do now. I then remembered that it was probably time for me to get up due to the fact that the wedding was today, or is it tomorrow. Crap, if it is today then the girls would have woke me up, unless it's early. I turned to see the clock but hair was in the way, I leaned even closer to it trying not to wake Harley, I leaned just a little more until I was pretty much on top of him without touching him. I snickered in delight before he turned over, his arm left me and he laid on his back, both hands by his sides. I stopped breathing until he settled again, then I proceeded to lean just a little bit more, I could just see the first digit.

"Six!" I almost shouted before my eyes widened and I froze.

A small head movement later I started breathing again, I just need to lean over him a bit, not much.

Just a little more...

I had just started to see the next digit when I leaned just a little bit too far and BAM! I fell right onto him!

My breathing was laboured as I tried not to move, not even a twitch, I frowned and went to get up, I didn't even have time to understand what was happening when it did.

"Gotcha!" A voice called

I nearly screamed when I recognised the voice, and when arms tightened around me, I was positioned underneath Harley as we both clamed each other down.