Chapter Twelve - Hot and Heavy

Chapter Twelve

Present Day

My feet killed as I took off my heels and made my way to the doors everyone was trying to escape from, as I gathered the shoes in my hands a hot hands shot out from a corner and my back hit the cold wall. Tingles shot from my arms all over my body and I sighed knowing I wasn't about to be murdered, gasping as I pressed further into the wall as Harley pressed himself into me as well. His hot breath blew across my ear as he pressed the lightest of kisses on my earlobe, my breathing starting to come out heavier then a few seconds ago.

"You look so damn beautiful in that dress..." he whispered.

Gulping I tried to speak but only small unusual noises escaped my mouth, the only boy I had gotten close with before was Damien and that was in an entirely different way.

"Have I rendered you speechless beautiful?" he whispered again, trailing light kisses along my neck.

Nodding slightly I let out a noise of appraisal as he kissed over a certain spot, feeling his smile his lips trailed towards mine and then he stopped, opening my eyes I stared at him. He was watching me with so much fascination that I worried I had something on my face, I was near panting from his light torture and as my eyes slowly hooded I grabbed his face pulling it to mine. Never have I felt a kiss like this, there wasn't much to explain the feeling but the emotion that Harley poured into me through that kiss was so intense that I couldn't do anything but try and kiss him back with just as much passion. The kiss soon heated up and I could barely contain the noises that I was emanating, pushing myself into him he reciprocated but harder, earning me a groan from the back of his throat. My hands were tangled in his hair and his were on my hips keeping me as close as we could be, Sera started purring which in turn made me purr, Harley growled softly before we gasped for air then dove back to each others lips. My shoes were long abandoned on the floor and I knew that they had made a sound but somehow I heard nothing, the only thing that I knew was Harley's body flush against mine and the sounds he was making.

"Well this is interesting" somewhere off in the distance I heard that and I pulled away from Harley.

He growled lowly and pushed me out of view, looking above my head in some form of resistance, he tightened his hold on me and slowly turned to look at whoever spoke. I was still in a daze and I lifted my hand slowly to my lips, smiling at the tingles I got, it was like a dream come true.

"I don't remember you two walking off together but ok?" the voice said.

Frowning I remembered that voice and all but groaned, of course he would be here to say that. Looking past Harley I stared with guilty eyes at my brother as he stood there trying to figure something out.

"Sorry Bray..."

"Don't apologise, your Mate is the best thing that can happen to you. I get the whole sneaking off thing but can you at least wait to Mark and Mate until after my wedding? I want to be the first considering it is my wedding after all, plus the normal wait time for Mating is a year..."

A year?! He has been with Diana for over a year and they haven't Mated?!

"Yes a year sister, did I stutter?" he asked, smirking.

"No I just thought that you would have...uh...done um...that..." the blush coating my cheeks only got brighter.

"A year is standard, we both just promised each other to wait until our wedding night, make it that bit special." he smiled widely.

"Then why are you encouraging us?" the thought struck me deep.

His smile only got bigger as he winked at us, I looked away as Harley smirked slightly, watching me intently. Brayden motioned for us to follow and I grabbed my shoes before running after him, a slight growl escaped Harleys lips but died as he walked behind me. Ignoring his burning gaze I followed Brayden as fast as I could, trying not to trip in my dress turning corners I managed to stay right behind Brayden, Harley was strolling leisurely behind me. Hands in pockets and all he continued to stare as I quickly looked behind me to see his smouldering gaze, looking away I followed as Brayden into a room that looked similar to father's study.