1: TV Crisis!

(Cheryl and Mariah in the media. Mariah will be based on the 'Daydream' era and Cheryl will be based in the '3 Words' era but some pictures may be from 'Messy Little Raindrops' or 'A Million Lights' as well. Enjoy, vote if you like it and tell me what you think! Elise x)

Cheryl's PoV

Hi, I'm Cheryl Tweedy. I'm a professional ballroom and Latin dancer and I'm going to be to going on 'Strictly Come Dancing' this year. I just wonder which celebrity I'm gonna be dancing with. My best friend, Sarah told me the hottest men are on there and she thinks I'm gonna hook up with one of them behind the scenes. I love Sarah; she's been an amazing friend but I'm not sure about that.

I've been single for my whole life except for a few secret relationships that haven't gone well and the last time I had a boyfriend was 3 years ago. My mam said to never go out with anyone because of all the hard things she's been through and she's very strict about it. My first boyfriend was when I was 18.

She doesn't want me to get hurt, I understand but I'm f***ing 25 years old and I'm allowed to do whatever I want. If I want a relationship, then so be it. I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual because I still drool over some of the really fit men but I do like imagining myself dancing with a hot, tall female.

Okay, I need to calm down.

.........

Mariah's PoV

Hey, I'm Mariah. I'm 25. Most people already know who I am but if you don't, I'm also known as the 'Songbird Supreme' and I'm a singer that's been on the top of the charts for about 5 years. My full name is Mariah Carey. Yep.

But I'm not the best singer in the world just yet. Well, wouldn't like to be a legend or anything. I'm applying as a celebrity on 'Strictly Come Dancing' because I always wanted to dance.

Now you may be thinking,

"What? Mariah Carey wants to dance now? That's new!"

Not many people know that I used to go to ballroom and Latin dance lessons as well as piano lessons when I was a kid. I wasn't too into piano and I only know a few simple chords. If you give me a sheet music with loads of lines and dots - I'm screwed.

I enjoyed dancing a lot though. I gave it up when I was 16 to concentrate on my singing career. People said I had real potential as a singer more than a dancer so I went with that. Sometimes, there's a bit of choreography in my performances but it's just walking around and stuff. It gets boring.

Plus the president of my record label, Tommy Mottola thinks going on the show will help me get more publicity for my music from the British public. It's gonna be nerve wracking to be take the stage as a dancer, not a singer. But I hope the man who I'll be dancing with will be able to help me with my confidence and being able to compete with everyone else.

Hopefully he won't laugh at me if I fail.

Author's PoV

It was Monday the 6th of August 2015 a televisual crisis had broken out at the 'BBC Studios' in Central London...

"Darcey, we absolutely CANNOT have two women dancing together on the show, it's a man and a woman that's just the way it is! I can't believe not as many men are as passionate about dancing as we are! I think we should just kick one of the women out!" Len Goodman bellowed in fury.