0.1 The van

We all sat in the back of the van glaring at Dolenda. She was the one who got us into this catastrophic night.

"Come on fam, stop looking at me like that." Dolenda whined twisting her hands in her handcuffs. "It's your fault doe" Cynthia said slanting her eyes. "You are the one who said we should go to that damn party" Jaysenia screamed at Dolenda. "Next time CHN invites us to a party, say no." I said to Dolenda even though I was freaking out on the inside. I had met and made out with Jalen Brooks.

"Be quiet Jasmine, we all saw you and Jalen sucking each other's face off." Dolenda shot back. I looked down and blushed. "Cynthia, Jaysenia I know how you were chugging a Vodka bottle so shut up." Cynthia closed her mouth real quick. "Jada Corangely, I know you guys were making out with the Tre and Reece so don't even." She continued.

"All this time and I bet Isha and Brianna don't even know what's going on." I said. "At least they can bail us out" Jada said. " You might not need to." Someone said from the second part of the holding cells.

"Kendrick?!" I asked running and pushing my ear up to the cell divider. "Hey guys." He said. "Hey" the rest of squad replied. "What do you mean we might not need to?" Cora asked. "Big trae and Terrick are gonna bail all of us out." He replied.

"Is it just you in there?" Jay asked. "No, baby Tre, Jalen, and Reese are here too they are just knocked out" he replied.

"How did we all get here?" Cynthia asked. "I blame Dolenda and you Kendrick " I said," You two wanted to go the party."

"I think we're here." Cora said as the two back doors opened to Big Trae and Terrick standing there with two police officers. One police officer opened the cell divider and Kendrick woke up Tre Reece and Jalen. " hi guys" Kendrick said awkwardly. The police officers uncuffed us and we all climbed out. We all awkwardly stared at each other until Terrick asked why did we get arrested. Everyone else but Big Trae looked at each other.

"Runnnnn!!!!!!" Cynthia screamed and we all started running from Terrick and Trae. Dolenda lead our little herd of running middle and high schoolers. Jada being the lazy person she is jumped on Reece's back and kicked him to make him run faster. I looked back to see Terrick and Trae running after us. " They're getting closer!!!!" I yelled as we all sped up. Somehow we lost Terrick and Trae and stopped at a McDonald's.