0.10

Jasmine's Pov
My team ran to the north while Green went west and Blue went south.

We hid behind a wall and heard footsteps. Dolenda motioned the shhh sign. We nodded and followed her in a line away from the footsteps. We hid behind some bushes.

I pulled out my phone and snapped a pic of us. "What are you doing?" Dolenda whispered/yelled. "Nothing." I whispered back and posted the pic on insta. I didn't tag the boys to keep their fans away from me. I put my phone in my pocket and she rolled her eyes.

"Fucking hell!!!!" We heard Cynthia scream. I guess she got caught.

Jay's Pov

My team and I were hiding behind some trees when we heard someone scream. "Fucking hell!!!" The voice screamed. It was Cynthia. I giggled to myself. Reece had saw her and tagged her out.

Isha nudged me. I turned to her and she and Reece were pointing to some figures walking near us. I used my phone's camera to zoom in on them and it was the rest of red teamnote that Cynthia was out.

We all nodded Fade and Reece went after Tre. Cora and I went after Jada. Isha and Jayden went after Fab.

As Cora and I approached Jada she ran off with Tre but I didn't think they saw us. We looked at each other and quietly ran after them. When they stopped Tre had Jada pressed up against a tree.

"You now I like you right?" We heard Tre say. Jada replied with a slow nod. "So I was kind of wondering if maybe you would want to go out sometime?"?Tre said really fast. It was probably because he was nervous. "Of course. " She answered and put her hands around his neck when he kissed her depening the kiss.

Cora was about to say something but I put my hand over her mouth and shook my head no. We went back to our hiding place where the rest of our team was.

"We got Fab." Isha said. "But we couldn't find Tre." Fade said. "I don't think they are playing anymore." Cora said sitting down next to Reece. "Why not?" Fade asked confused. I went p to his war and whispered the answer. "They are in a make out session. " I whispered so only he could hear. His face afterwards was priceless.

I laughed a little bit as sat next to him. I looked over and Cora had her head on Reece's shoulder while he played with her hair. Isha and Jayden were discreetly cuddled next to each other both on their phones. Fade put his arm around my shoulder. I smiled when he looked away.

We were hiding behind that bush for like an hour. I felt a presence behind us and I turned around. The entire green team was standing behind us. "Hello there." Dolenda said.

She jumped over the bush and tagged me. Fade, Isha and Jayden screamed when she rolled and tagged me. Kendrick stepped over the bush and shook his head at Dolenda. "What." She said.

Jasmine ran after Isha and chased her down the tagged her. Jayden ran in the forest screaming. Reece and Cora were behind the bush kissing so everyone left them be.

"We gotta get Jayden ." Jalen said. "Yeah. Let's just side takle." Dolenda said. Jasmine agreed and gave her a high five.

Jasmine's Pov

I high fived Dolenda. Her idea was great. We had side takled an eighth grader before. Carebear to be exact.

We both ran off in the forest. We heard a sound and peaked through some trees to see Jada and Tre kissing. "Okay then." Dolenda whispered.

We kept on walking through the forest. We heard more movement and Jayden was standing in the middle of a clearing. Dolenda looked at me and I nodded. We positioned ourselves. "On 3." Dolenda whispered. "K." I said.

"1,2,3!!!!" Dolenda screamed catching Jayden's attention, but he was too late. We had already takled him from the side and he was on the ground in seconds.

"Team Green wins!!!!!!" Dolenda screeched. We started walking out of the forest but then remembered that we had to get Tre and Jada.

Jayden and Dolenda didn't wanna go. "You guys are baby's" I said and rolled my eyes. I got to where Jada and Tre were and pried them off of each other.

"Games over." I said. "So. " Jada said glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and started walking to Dolenda and Jayden. Jada and Tre slowly trailed.

When we got back to everyone in the park Cora and Reece were separated and were holding each other. "Who one?" Tre asked. "Team Green of course." I said. He rolled his eyes and leaned on the bush.

"What now?" Isha asked. "We can go back to my house?" Tre suggested. "Yeah okay." Jay said and we started walking to the twins house.

"Where are Fab and Cynthia?" Isha asked. "They went to her house to do the bumpes bumpes." Jada said smirking. "Okay then." Isha said.

Jalen came up beside me. He slipped his arm around my shoulder. When we got to his house Tre unlocked the door and we went inside.

There was two figures sitting on the couch on their phones and giggling. Tre flipped the light switch. It was Davante and Elijah.

"Hey guys." Jalen said and their looked towards us. "Are these your friends Tre?" Elijah asked all giggly. "And my girlfriend!" Jalen yelled. I pinched the back of his neck.

I think those boys are high.

"Cora, Jay, Jasmine, Dolenda, Isha and Jada meet Davante and Elijah. "Sup." Cora said already on her phone. She was still leaning on Reece.

We all went to the twins room. Cora and Reece sat on the floor in a corner. Isha and Jayden were cuddled in another corner. Jay and Fade sat on Tre's bed. Jada and Tre sat on a random couch that was there. Dolenda and Kendrick were also on the couch. Jalen and I sat on his bed.

Reece whispered something in Cora's ear and she started mad blushing. "You okay?" Jada asked her. "Ummmm...yeah." She answered. Reece told her something else in her ear and she got up and followed him out of the room.

Corangely's Pov

When everyone sat down in the room I sat next to Reece. "You know I can make you feel good." He whispered in my ear. I started feeling my cheeks get really hot.

"You okay?" Jada asked looking over from where she was sitting with Tre on the couch. "Ummmmm...yeah." I answered.

"Your so pretty. We could go somewhere." He whispered again. He got up and I surprised myself by following.

He lead me to what looked like a guest room. Be closed the door behind him. He stalked towards me and started kissing. I kissed back and he took of my shirt and I took off his. We went to the bed.

Dolenda's Pov

Cora and Reece left the room together. "Where dey going?" I asked. "I dunno." Kendrick answered.

----------------------
Time skip 2 hours
-----------------------

I was dozing off on Kendrick and he put my head on his lap. I looked around and Jay was fast asleep in Fade's arms. Isha was in a deep sleep with Jayden. Jada and Tre were making out next to me. Jasmine and Jalen were on their phones.

My eyes soon started to close slowly. I felt Kendrick kiss me on the forehead. My eyes closed and I fell into a deep sleep.

Author's Note

The best song that describes Cora and Reece