0.15 The Return of Hosmil

Hosmil's Pov

My Dad and I decided to move back to Florida. He said I could go back to my old school. I was really popular and things would probably be the same and my baby Mia would still like me.

My first day back I dressed in my uniform and slipped a chain around my neck. I put on some KD's and grabbed my book bag when my dad called me to drive to school.

"You ready Hosmil?" My dad asked as we pulled into the front of the school. "Yeah." I replied hopping out and following my Dad into the front office when I saw a bus pull up.

I was watching the bus kids file out when a girl and two boys came out last yelling about some fight that happened. I shook my head and followed my dad inside when the tallest boy put his arm around the girl and kissed her cheek.

I stood in the office and a lady told me that my new Homeroom was Civics. I already knew where the classroom was so I started going upstairs to Mr.Godfreys class after I got my schedule.

I was going up the stairs when I saw the same girl and boy in a tight hug at the top of the stairs. I rolled my eyes and walked to Mr. Godfreys room.

When I got there some kids I knew from last year where there like Alanis and Brooklyn. I put my book bag down at the back and sat down next to Alanis.

"Oh my gawwdd Hosmil I haven't seen you in Forever!!" Alanis yelled and hugged me. "What up girl." I said and hugged back. I looked up and that girl from earlier walked in and was bombarded with hugs from two other girls in the room.

"Yes Tre is here you thirsty ass little girl!" The girl who had just walked in yelled to one of the other girls who started blushing. They left the class room and I also left to go look for one of my old friends.

I stopped at the first class and I didn't see anyone. I walked to the next class and those girls went into one of the ninth grade classrooms.

I went into the class closest to me and saw Mia......... with Aaron's arm around her shoulders all lovey dovey. My mouth hung open until I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders.

I turned around and a girl I kinda knew named Cynthia was standing behind me with the girls from earlier and the boys from earlier behind her.

"A lot of stuff has changed. Mia is dating Aaron and your whole little "popular" group isn't as popular as before. When you left a new squad took over. Mine. We do the fights and the issues and the boyfriends and the parties now nigga." She said as three other girls appeared behind them.

"We'll show you the ropes." A girl with brown and black weave said out of nowhere and I nodded. "So this is Jaysenia, Jada, Isha, Dolenda, Jasmine and Corangely." Cynthia said introducing me to the girls.

I realized that Jasmine was the one who came off the bus this morning with those boys. "What about them?" I asked pointing to the two boys. "Oh yeah, this is Tre the small one and Jalen the tall one. They are twins but don't ask." Cynthia said and the boys waved.

Tre and Jada walked off towards the girls bathroom stealthily. "We gotta get to class bye babe." Jasmine said and hugged Jalen before he headed into the girls bathroom and came out with Tre dragging him by his shirt collar.

Tre had Jada's pink lip stick on his cheeks and lips. "We should head back to class but first....." Dolenda said and she and Jasmine went into the bathroom and dragged Jada out and we started walking to class.

When we got back Cora's phone was ringing and she answered really quickly while the other girls started talking really loud. "Aren't you in school?" Cora asked the person who had called her.

"I don't give flying, walking or swimming fuck if you want me. You need to take your thirsty ass and get to class before I never touch you again. " She threatened and was about to end the call.

The person on the line said something and she put it on speaker. "Please tell Reece to go to class." She told the girls. "If you don't take your crusty, dusty, soaked looking ass to class!!!" They all yelled and started laughing.

I started dying and they were laughing with me until the teacher came in and Corangely quickly put her phone away.

"Seats girls." Mr. Godfrey said and everyone went to their seats. "Hosmil go sit in between Isha and Jayseina." The teacher said and I went to the back of the classroom and took my seat. "Hai." Jaysenia said and I took out my notebook then waved at her.

"Let me see your schedule." Jasmine whispered and I passed it to her. Cool I got Science, P.E., Speech and Debate and Math with you." She said. "Cool." I said and smiled. This might just be a good year.